Business and Property Owner Information
- 'Be Part of the Solution' checklist (City resources, contacts, and potential actions)
- Zoning Map of the Broadway Project Area
- Existing Regulatory Relief and Tools for Revitalization
- Example Layouts of Shared Access and Parking concepts board
- Revitalization Development Diagrams (reflecting property reconfigurations at various depths and widths)
- Handout regarding the Broadway Historic Buildings Inventory Report, the City's Historic Preservation Office in the Office of Integrated Planning, and historic preservation tax incentive programs
- RTA MainStreet Business Assistance Program provides a host of resources to business owners and property owners in the immediate Broadway corridor and within the project study area 1/4-mile north and south of Broadway. (www.mainstreetinfo.org)
- City's Economic Initiatives Office provides assistance to small businesses, including the Small Business Hotline - 520.837.4100.
- The Sunshine Mile Merchants
- Real Estate Program brochure - "Your rights and benefits as a displaced person under the Federal Relocation Assistance Program"
- Handout regarding the Broadway Historic Buildings Inventory Report, the City's Historic Preservation Office in the Office of Integrated Planning, and overview of available historic preservation tax incentive programs.
Planning & Design Phase Meetings with Property & Business Owners
March, 2015 Meeting Summary Report
July, 2014 Meeting Summaries
- General comments
- Property-specific comments
- Survey results summary report and report Appendix
- List of businesses that attended
Video: Property Regulations and Examples of Resulting Property Issues
Video: Revitalization Options and Tools
Video: Be Part of the Solution