Bond Project Advisory Committee (BPAC)2) Description:
The Committee shall have the following mission, responsibilities and functions:
1) From time to time, to determine if deferred-maintenance-related deficiencies in the vehicles, equipment, facility infrastructure, communications infrastructure, and information technology infrastructure needed by the City of Tucson can and should e addressed with a bond issue.
2) If a bond issue is deemed appropriate:
a. To determine which categories of needs and which specific vehicles, equipment, infrastructure, or projects should be included in any particular bond authorizations(s), and when the bond authorizations(s) should be presented for voter approval; and
b. To organize and propose recommended bond authorization package(s) for Mayor and Council consideration, which if approved can be presented to either the City's voters for approval or to The pima County Bond Advisory Committee for possible inclusion in the bond proposals presented to Pima County's voters for approval.
3) With respect to any bond authorization packages that are approved by City or Pima County voters, monitor the progress of the projects and actions funded by the issued bonds to ensure that the purposes approved are carried out within the financial restrictions set forth by the issued bonds.
4) Provide quarterly reports to the Mayor and Council
3) Maximum Number of Members:
94) Meeting Location:
Will specify on meeting notice.5) Meeting Time:
Meets as required.6) Information Sheet:BPAC Minute 09-11-13
For further information please contact the City Clerk's Office at (520) 791-4213.Datapages for the boards are provided in Adobe PDF format. You'll need the free Acrobat Reader to view the documents.
|Mr. Dennis Arnold||Member||Ward 5|
|Mr. Earl Causbie||Chairperson||Ward 2|
|Mr. Kevin Daily||Member||Ward 3|
|Mr. Michael Keith||Member||Ward 6|
|Mr. Roger Pfeuffer||Member||Mayor|
|Dr. Liz Rangel||Vice Chairperson||Ward 1|
|Mr. Robert Walkup||Member||City Manager|
|Mr. Thomas Warne||Member||City Manager|