Employee Self Service (ESS)
The AMS Advantage ESS site currently allows you to view and print your payroll information. You may access the ESS site by the [LogIn] button below or by bookmarking the actual URL after your first visit.
Future enhancements will allow you to edit and electronically create certain documents such as a change of address, W-4, etc., but for now you must continue to complete the applicable forms and turn them in to your department Payroll Clerk.
Benefits of ESS:
- You are the only individual who can view your ESS screen
- No more waiting for pay stubs to be delivered to you
- Real-time leave balances and all withholdings
- Easy access to print Change of Address or tax forms
- Paycheck information includes Employer Contributions
From ESS you can: (ESS Manual)
Access to your ESS can be through any computer or smart phone with internet connectivity. Here are a few recommendations:
- Use caution when logging in to the site from an unfamiliar source (internet café)
- Ensure you print documents to a secured printer location
- Make sure that you logout when you are finished with your session
- Can't log in to ESS: How to reset the password.
This site remains under construction.
Testing Phase Information
- Users may change their passwords.
- ESS Login Issues
- The paycheck calculator is not functional at this time.