[CONSENT AGENDA ITEM NO. 7-J(10) HAS BEEN AMENDED, AND CONSENT AGENDA ITEM NO. 7-K AND REGULAR ITEM NO. 12 HAVE BEEN ADDED.]
A. GRANT AGREEMENT AND AMENDMENT: WITH THE GOVERNOR'S COMMUNITY POLICY OFFICE FOR A JUVENILE ACCOUNTABILITY INCENTIVE BLOCK GRANT PROGRAM APPLICATION
(1) Report from City Manager DEC6-99-633 CITY-WIDE
(2) Resolution No. 18445 relating to law enforcement; approving and authorizing the execution of the Grant Agreement and Amendment No. One with the Governor's Community Policy Office for a Juvenile Accountability Incentive Block Grant Program application.
B. ASSURANCE AGREEMENT: FAIRWAY GROVES, LOTS 420 THROUGH 460 AND COMMON AREA "A" (S99-024)
(1) Report from City Manager DEC6-99-634 WIV
(2) Resolution No. 18446 relating to planning: Authorizing the Mayor to execute an assurance agreement securing the completion of improvements required in connection with the approval of a final plat for the Fairway Groves Subdivision, lots 420 to 460 and common area "A".
C. FINAL PLAT: (S99-024) FAIRWAY GROVES, A RESIDENTIAL CLUSTER PROJECT, LOTS 420 THROUGH 460 AND COMMON AREA "A" (NATURAL UNDISTURBED OPEN SPACE)
(1) Report from City Manager DEC6-99-635 WIV
(2) The City Manager recommends that, after approval of the assurance agreement, the final plat be approved as presented. The applicant is advised that building/occupancy permits are subject to the availability of water/sewer capacity at the time of actual application.
D. INTERGOVERNMENTAL AGREEMENT AMENDMENT: WITH PIMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT FOR FACULTY SERVICES FOR ADDITIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMS AT THE PUBLIC SAFETY ACADEMY
(1) Report from City Manager DEC6-99-636 CITY-WIDE
(2) Resolution No. 18447 relating to fire; approving and authorizing execution of Amendment No. One to the intergovernmental agreement with the Pima Community College District for faculty services for additional training programs at the Public Safety Academy.
E. MEMORANDUMS OF UNDERSTANDING: WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA RELATING TO CORE CAMPUS STREET CONVEYANCE AND FIRE SERVICE COST RECOVERY, AND WATER PLANT THREE SALE AND RELOCATION
(1) Report from City Manager DEC6-99-631 WIII, V & VI
(2) Ordinance No. 9327 relating to real property; authorizing and approving the execution of a Memorandum of Understanding between the Arizona Board of Regents and the City of Tucson relating to management of the street and alley system within the campus of the University, Fire Department and Paramedic response to the University campus, and conveyance and occupation of the property located at the northwest corner of Campbell Avenue and Second Street to the University of Arizona Police Department.
F. INTERGOVERNMENTAL AGREEMENT AMENDMENT: WITH TUCSON UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT FOR DRACHMAN PRIMARY MAGNET SCHOOL IMPROVEMENTS
(1) Report from City Manager DEC6-99-643 WV
(2) Resolution No. 18450 relating to intergovernmental agreements; approving and authorizing execution of Amendment No. One to the intergovernmental agreement with Tucson Unified School District for the renovation, maintenance, and joint-use of recreational and new parking facilities at Drachman Primary Magnet School
G. REAL PROPERTY: LEASE OF PROPERTY TO K & B ASPHALT COMPANY
(1) Report from City Manager DEC6-99-632 WV
(2) Ordinance No. 9328 relating to real property; authorizing and approving the lease of certain City-owned real property to K&B Asphalt Company.
H. TUCSON CODE: AMENDING (CHAPTER 22) PENSIONS, RETIREMENT, GROUP INSURANCE RELATING TO CHANGE OF DEFINITION OF AVERAGE FINAL MONTHLY COMPENSATION
(1) Report from City Manager DEC6-99-645 CITY-WIDE
(2) Ordinance No. 9329 relating to pensions, retirement and group insurance; amending Chapter 22, Article 3, supplemental retirement system by amending Section 22-34(e)(5) Average final monthly compensation.
I. REAL PROPERTY: VACATION AND CONVEYANCE OF SURPLUS PROPERTY TO DEVELOPERS OF THE IRONWOOD SUBDIVISION
(1) Report from City Manager DEC6-99-646 WI
(2) Ordinance No. 9330 relating to real property; vacating and declaring certain City property to be surplus property, and authorizing the conveyance thereof to the current developers of the Ironwood Subdivision.
J. LIQUOR LICENSES
A liquor license application will automatically be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered as a separate item by the Mayor and Council if either of the following occurs: A protest against a liquor license application has been received by the City Clerk; OR, A City staff report recommends denial of a liquor license application.
(1) Report from City Manager DEC6-99-640
(2) COMMUNITY BUSINESS ASSOCIATION, Applicant: Gregory L. Hollman, 219 S. 5th Ave., SPECIAL EVENT, City No. T122-99, WVI
(3) MAT BEVEL INSTITUTE, Applicant: Ned W. Schaper, 530 N. Stone Ave., SPECIAL EVENT, City No. T123-99, WVI
(4) HARRI-LINKS RESTAURANT & PUB, Applicant: Rosalinda M. Largent, 9403 E. Golf Links Rd., NEW LICENSE, Series 12, City No. 109-99, WIV
(5) OLD PUEBLO WINE & SPIRITS, Applicant: David J. Gutierrez, 8321 E. Broadway Blvd., PERSON/LOCATION TRANSFERS, Series 9, City No. 110-99, WII
(6) FRY'S FOOD & DRUG #34, Applicant: Michael J. Donnelly, 7812 E. Speedway Blvd., PERSON TRANSFER, Series 9, City No. 113-99, WII
(7) BRANDING IRON BAR, Applicant: Virginia E. Gomez, 5442 S. 12th Ave., PERSON TRANSFER, Series 6, City No. 114-99, WI
(8) GREAT WALL OF CHINA, Applicant: Chung Ja Wong, 2445 S. Craycroft Rd., NEW LICENSE, Series 12, City No. 115-99, WIV
(9) FIO RITO'S ITALIAN CUISINE, Applicant: Teresa A. O'Shea, 2702 E. Grant Rd., PERSON TRANSFER, Series 7, City No. 116-99, WVI
AMENDED (10) CABALLERO MARKET #2, Applicant: Reyad A. Ahmad, 1351 W. Prince Rd., NEW LICENSE, Series 10, City No. 117-99, WI
(11) FRY'S FOOD & DRUG, Applicant: Michael J. Donnelly, 555 E. Grant Rd., PERSON TRANSFER, Series 9, City No. 118-99, WIII
(12) CHINESE COMBO, Applicant: Junting Lei, 9040 E. Valencia Rd., PERSON/LOCATION TRANSFERS, Series 7, City No. 119-99, WIV
(13) LIQUOR EXPRESS, Applicant: Thomas F. Gee, 6060 S. Park Ave., PERSON/LOCATION TRANSFERS, Series 9, City No. 120-99, WV
(14) LUKE'S ITALIAN BEEF, Applicant: Frank P. Del Principe, 1615 S. Alvernon Way, LOCATION TRANSFER, Series 7, City No. 121-99, WV
K. TUCSON CODE: AMENDING (CHAPTER 22) PENSIONS, RETIREMENT AND GROUP INSURANCE RELATING TO REEMPLOYMENT OF RETIRED MEMBERS
(1) Report from City Manager DEC6-99-647 CITY-WIDE
(2) Ordinance No. 9332 relating to pensions; amending Tucson Code Chapter 22, Pensions, Retirement and Group Insurance, Section 22-35(a)(9).