[NOTE: CONSENT AGENDA ITEM NO. 3-L HAS BEEN ADDED.]
A. SURPLUS PROPERTY: DONATION OF COMPUTERS, PRINTERS AND FILING CABINETS TO THE MANSFELD MIDDLE SCHOOL
B. SURPLUS PROPERTY: DONATION OF SURPLUS DATA CABLE TO UNITED WAY OF TUCSON
C. SURPLUS PROPERTY: DONATION OF COMPUTERS TO THE DESERT WASTE NOT WAREHOUSE
D. REAL PROPERTY: VACATION AND EXCHANGE OF RIGHTS-OF-WAY IN HIGHLAND PARK ADDITION TO PIMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
(1) Report from City Manager APRIL3-00-203 WVI
(2) Ordinance No. 9365 relating to real property; vacating and declaring certain portions of City-owned rights-of-way to be surplus, and authorizing the exchange thereof to Pima Community College.
E. REAL PROPERTY: VACATION AND ABANDONMENT OF DRAINAGE AND ALLEY RIGHTS-OF-WAY IN CONNECTION WITH THE CASAS DE CALIDAD RESUBDIVISION
(1) Report from City Manager APRIL3-00-204 WI
(2) Ordinance No. 9366 relating to real property; vacating and abandoning certain portions of drainage and alley rights-of-way.
F. PUBLIC IMPROVEMENT: OVERRULING PROTESTS AND ORDERING IMPROVEMENT KNOWN AS THE GOLF LINKS ROAD, PANTANO PARKWAY TO BONANZA AVENUE DISTRICT PAVING IMPROVEMENT
(1) Report from City Manager APRIL3-00-207 WIV
(2) Report of Expiration of Protest Period.
(3) Resolution No. 18547. Resolution of the Mayor and Council of the City of Tucson, Arizona overruling protests and ordering the improvement known as the "Golf Links Road, Pantano Parkway to Bonanza Avenue District Paving Improvement," in the City of Tucson, Arizona, and ordering the publication of a notice of the resolution ordering the work, and inviting sealed bids for making the improvement, all in accordance with the provisions of Title 48, Chapter 4, Article 2, Arizona Revised Statutes, and amendments and supplements thereto.
G. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: January 24, 2000
H. REAL PROPERTY: GRANT OF AN EASEMENT FOR PRIVATE INGRESS/EGRESS OVER CITY PROPERTY IN AVRA VALLEY
(1) Report from City Manager APRIL3-00-209 OUTSIDE CITY
(2) Ordinance No. 9371 relating to real property; granting an ingress/egress easement in favor of Manuel C. Garcia and Denisa Elsa Garcia, as trustees of the Manuel and Denisa Garcia Revocable Trust dated December 31, 1997, and Inez Irene Brown, a married woman, and Luis A. Bracamonte, a single man.
I. DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT: WITH DISTRICT 5 LITTLE LEAGUE TO CONSTRUCT A BASEBALL FIELD COMPLEX AT THE QUINCIE DOUGLAS CENTER
(1) Report from City Manager APRIL3-00-210 WV
(2) Resolution No. 18565 relating to parks and recreation; approving and authorizing an agreement between the City of Tucson and the Arizona District 5 Little League (District 5) for the development of a baseball complex at the Quincie Douglas Center.
J. TUCSON WATER: CONSENT ORDER WITH THE ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY CONCERNING A NITRATE EXCEEDANCE IN MONITOR WELL WR-198A; PROVIDING FOR THE CONNECTION OF THE SILVERBELL GOLF COURSE RESTROOMS TO THE PIMA COUNTY SEWER SYSTEM
(1) Report from City Manager APRIL3-00-197 OUTSIDE CITY
(2) Resolution No. 18567 relating to a consent order with the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality, providing for the connection of the Silverbell Golf Course restrooms to the Pima County Sewer system and for additional monitoring of nitrate levels in Monitor Well WR-198A.
K. LIQUOR LICENSES
A liquor license application will automatically be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered as a separate item by the Mayor and Council if either of the following occurs: A protest against a liquor license application has been received by the City Clerk; OR, A City staff report recommends denial of a liquor license application.
(1) Report from City Manager APRIL3-00-199
(2) WOODY'S, Applicant: Frank Schepis, 3710 N. Oracle Rd., TEMPORARY EXTENSION OF PREMISES, City No. EP08-00, WIII
(3) TAMALEZ AT THE PLACITA VILLAGE, Applicant: Brenda Z. Silvas, 110 S. Church, #7136, TEMPORARY EXTENSION OF PREMISES, City No. EP10-00, WVI
(4) O'MALLEY'S ON FOURTH, Applicant: Scott J. Cummings, 247 N. 4th Ave., TEMPORARY EXTENSION OF PREMISES, City No. EP11-00, WVI
(5) JEWISH FAMILY & CHILDREN'S SERVICE, Applicant: Linda Ritter, 5151 E. Grant Rd., SPECIAL EVENT, City No. T026-00, WII
(6) TUCSON SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA, Applicant: Jodi L. Rankin, 140 N. Main Ave., SPECIAL EVENT, City No. T027-00, WI
(7) SO. TUCSON LIONS, Applicant: Fernando Acevedo, 4825 S. 6th Ave., SPECIAL EVENT, City No. T029-00, WV
(8) ST. JOSEPH PARISH FIESTA, Applicant: Mathias P. Wirtz, 215 S. Craycroft Rd., SPECIAL EVENT, City No. T030-00, WIV
(9) TUCSON MUSEUM OF ART, Applicant: Robyn L. O'Neal, 140 N. Main Ave., SPECIAL EVENT, City No. T033-00, WI
(10) SAN XAVIER KIWANIS CLUB, Applicant: Mark A. Levrowitz, 63 E. Congress St., SPECIAL EVENT, City No. T034-00, WVI
(11) OSCO STORE #2723, Applicant: Thomas F. Dieterle, 8802 E. Tanque Verde Rd., PERSON TRANSFER, Series 9, City No. 025-00, WII
(12) CAPIN CAR CARE CENTER, Applicant: Neil Capin, 6345 E. Tanque Verde Rd., NEW LICENSE, Series 10, City No. 026-00, WII
(13) GLORIAS, Applicant: Gloria Stalet, 6330 E. Speedway Blvd., PERSON TRANSFER, Series 6, City No. 024-00, WII
RECOMMENDATION FOR DENIAL
L. FINAL PLAT: (S00-008) SOUTH COUNTRY CLUB BUSINESS PARK, LOTS 1 AND 2
(1) Report from City Manager APRIL3-00-214 WV
(2) The City Manager recommends that the Mayor and Council approve the final plat as presented. The applicant is advised that building/occupancy permits are subject to the availability of water/sewer capacity at the time of actual application.