A. DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT: WITH IMATION CORPORATION FOR PROPERTY LOCATED AT 8500 SOUTH RITA ROAD
(1) Report from City Manager APRIL24-00-237 CITY-WIDE
(2) Resolution No. 18579 relating to annexation; authorizing and approving the execution of a Development Agreement between the City of Tucson and Imation.
B. OPERATIONS AGREEMENT: FOREIGN-TRADE SUBZONE OPERATIONS AGREEMENT WITH IMATION CORPORATION
(1) Report from City Manager APRIL24-00-238 CITY-WIDE
(2) Resolution No. 18580 relating to Economic Development and Foreign-Trade Zone No. 174; approving a Foreign-Trade Subzone Operations Agreement with Imation Corporation; and declaring an emergency.
C. GRANT AGREEMENT: WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA HEALTH SCIENCE LIBRARY AND THE NATIONAL LIBRARY OF MEDICINE FOR CONSUMER HEALTH INFORMATION
(1) Report from City Manager APRIL24-00-239 CITY-WIDE
(2) Resolution No. 18581 relating to library services; approving and authorizing the execution of the Grant Agreement with the University of Arizona Health Science Library and the National Library of Medicine to develop a consumer health information web site, training for public librarians, and a database of local organizations with consumer health information.
D. LIBRARY: ACCEPTANCE OF GRANT FROM THE ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF LIBRARY, ARCHIVES AND PUBLIC RECORDS FOR A LIBRARY SERVICES & TECHNOLOGY ACT GRANT
(1) Report from City Manager APRIL24-00-240 CITY-WIDE
(2) Resolution No. 18582 relating to library; authorizing acceptance of the award of grant funds in the amount of $40,000 from the Arizona Department of Library, Archives, and Public Records for a Library Services & Technology Act Grant: Arizona Books for Children in Poverty and approving execution of Certification and Assurances.
E. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: February 7, 2000
F. GRANT AGREEMENT: WITH THE WALLACE-READER'S DIGEST FUNDS TO CREATE FOUR TEEN CENTERS
(1) Report from City Manager APRIL24-00-243 CITY-WIDE
(2) Resolution No. 18583 relating to library services; authorizing and approving the execution of the grant agreement with the Wallace-Reader's Digest Funds in the amount of $400,000 to create four teen centers.
G. COMMUNITY SERVICES: SUBMISSION OF AMENDED FISCAL YEAR 2000-2001 LOW-RENT PUBLIC HOUSING OPERATING BUDGET TO THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT
(1) Report from City Manager APRIL24-00-244 CITY-WIDE
(2) Resolution No. 18584 relating to community services; approving and authorizing amendment to previously adopted operating budget, authorizing and directing submission of that amended budget for the Fiscal Year 2000-2001 Low-Rent Public Housing Operating Budget to the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development.
H. REAL PROPERTY: ACQUISITION OF PROPERTY NEAR PALO VERDE AND 36TH STREET FOR RELOCATION OF WESTERN EMULSIONS FACILITY FROM THE SOUTH YARD DRILL TRACK
(1) Report from City Manager APRIL24-00-245 WV
(2) Resolution No. 18590 relating to real property; approving the execution of an agreement with JH Associates, L.L.C., an Arizona Limited Liability Company, for the acquisition of a certain parcel of land.
I. LIQUOR LICENSES
A liquor license application will automatically be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered as a separate item by the Mayor and Council if either of the following occurs: A protest against a liquor license application has been received by the City Clerk; OR, A City staff report recommends denial of a liquor license application.
(1) Report from City Manager APRIL24-00-236
(2) ˇTOMA! EL CHARRO, Applicant: Roger C. Biede, III, 6310 E. Broadway Blvd., TEMPORARY EXTENSION OF PREMISES, City No. EP15-00, WIV
(3) EL PARADOR, Applicant: Daniel C. Jacob, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd., TEMPORARY EXTENSION OF PREMISES, City No. EP17-00, WVI
(4) A-H-E-P-A #275, Applicant: George A. Makris, 1145 E. Ft. Lowell Rd., SPECIAL EVENT, City No. T042-00, WIII
(5) PIMA AIR AND SPACE MUSEUM, Applicant: Mike A. Maggart, 6000 E. Valencia Rd., SPECIAL EVENT, City No. T043-00, WV
(6) RAMADA INN - UNIVERSITY, Applicant: Lawrence J. Benjamin, 1601 N. Oracle Rd., NEW LICENSE, Series 11, City No. 039-00, WVI
(7) TUCSON BOTANICAL GARDENS, Applicant: Judy Davidson, 2150 N. Alvernon Way, SPECIAL EVENT, City No. T044-00, WVI