skip navigation
InfoGuide: City Services A to Z
This guide is a comprehensive "one-stop" alphabetical listing of both Tucson-area organizations and City services.
   Emergency Numbers (24 Hours)

Table of Contents

All | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

    (520) 791-5550

    For inquiries about rezoning applications, historic districts, lot development options (LDO), project design options (PDO), board of adjustment variances, area plans, special exceptions, or temporary use permits (TUP), call the Planning and Development Services Department.

    Call the Zoning Review Section at 791-5608 for inquiries about: land divisions, subdivisions, development projects, land use requirements for parking or yard setbacks, zoning on specific properties, hillside development zone (HDZ) applications, scenic corridor zone (SCZ) applications, environmental resource zone (ERZ) applications, airport environs zone (AEZ) information, major streets and routes (MS&R) setback zone information, landscaping, screening, or native plant preservation ordinance information.