RONSTADT TRANSIT CENTER JOINT DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
The Phase II RFP, released on March 12, 2015, will require among other things a detailed design concept for a mixed-use development with transit to be located on the 4.7-acre downtown site.
- Responses to Written Comments
- Written Comments Received on Draft Phase II RFP and considered in the preparation of the Revised Phase II RFP
- Summary of Feb. 25, 2015, Stakeholders Meeting
- PowerPoint presented at Feb. 25, 2015, Stakeholders Meeting
- Draft Phase II RFP Text made available at Jan. 30, 2015
- Summary of Jan. 30, 2015, Stakeholders Meeting
- PowerPoint presented at Jan. 30, 2015, Stakeholders Meeting
- Summary of Phase II RFP Process
Phase I Request for Proposals (RFP)
Following an Executive Session on December 16, 2014, Mayor & Council publicly announced approval of the 13-member Selection Committee’s recommendation that two firms be invited to continue to Phase II.
Additional Project Information
- Successful Launch of New Modern Streetcar Media Coverage
- 2014 Incentive-Based Development Study, 2014, Downtown Tucson Partnership
Offers pro formas for prototype mixed-use developments using available incentive modeling.
- 2014 Downtown Investment Study, Downtown Tucson Partnership
Provides information on private and public development activity in the area.
- Downtown Grocery Store to Open December, 2014 Across the Street from Site
- New AC Marriot Hotel to be Built One Block from Site
Project Background Information
- Project flyer (pdf)
- Phase I documents and amendments (City of Tucson Procurement)
- Federal Transit Administration
- Public Participation
- Relevant Plans & Initiatives
- Existing Zoning (Office Commercial Residential - 2)
- Ronstadt Transit Center Photos
- Ronstadt Transit Center Improvements, Project Update, 2014
- Environmental Reports
- RTC Meeting Summaries