Center Supervisor: AJ Rico - email@example.com
|Calendar of Events||Amenities||Youth and Teen Programs|
|Adult and Senior Programs|
- Full kitchen
- Foosball tables
- Ping pong table
- 1/2 basketball court
- Playground equipment
- Grass area
- Ramada (call 791-4873 to reserve)
- Splash Pad - Open 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
An activity based program for ages 5-11 years (5 year olds must be enrolled in kindergarten, proof may be required). Upcoming dates include: Oct. 13-17, and Dec. 19, 2014 – Jan. 2, 2015. Cost is $2 per child per day. No discounts. Activities include, games, music, sports crafts, field trips, movies and more. Contact Center staff for more information and to register.
KIDCO summer recreation program
An afterschool program for ages 5-11 years (currently enrolled in Kindergarten through 5th grade). Games, arts and crafts, sports, nutrition, music, movies, reading time, dance and lots of fun. Offered Monday- Friday from school dismissal-6pm, beginning Aug. 7.
Youth Open Drop-in Recreation
Monday-Friday 5pm-closing, must be at least 7 years of age unless accompanied by a parent or adult. Daily center use fee or quarterly pass applies.
- Nutrition program and life skills to help promote self-esteem and positive values.
- Encourages good homework study habits and varied interests and practices of recreational skills.
- Discount program is available for City of Tucson residents only.
- Special Events: Thanksgiving Dinner and Toys for Tots. Must preregister. Contact Center at 791-5950 for more information.
Various activities for Adults and Seniors, inquire with center staff.
Senior Activity Card annual membership
$25 City Resident $30 Non-City Resident
Adult Fitness Programs (except June and July)
- Arts and craft club
- Creative dance/chair exercise club
- Wii fitness/line dancing club