Center Supervisor: Carolyn Spickard - email@example.com
|Calendar of Events||Computer Lab||Center Use Rates|
|Rental Rates||Youth & Teen Programs||Senior Programs|
|Human Service Programs|
The center has several public access computers available for public use.
- Computers are available anytime during normal operating hours.
- They are available on a first come, first serve basis with a half hour maximum time of use.
- There is no printer available.
Weight Room Certification Classes
- Wednesdays at 10:00 am and 4:30 pm
- Participants must be at least 14 years old
- Ages 14-17 require parental approval
- Age 14-15 require parent/guardian on-site supervision
In-Betweeners Club (IBC)
A daily summer program for ages 11-14 years (must have completed 5th grade) beginning June 3 through July 26, Monday through Friday, 7:30am-6pm. No program on Thursday, July 4. Activities include, guest speakers, sports, games, movies, cooking community service, music, dance, and more.
Senior Activity annual membership required
Open game room
Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-2:00 pm
Includes pool table, foosball and board games
(Except during camps and special events)
City Senior Club
Use of fitness room
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-2:00pm
Kids Forever Daycare
Senior Nutrition Meals
Donation: $1.00 for breakfast and $2.00 for lunch
Breakfast for 50+ - 8:00 am -10:00 am
Lunch for 60+ - 11:00 am-12:00 pm
Pima Council on Aging for Seniors
A representative from PCOA is on hand every Thursday from 8:30 am-10:30 am and is available on a first come, first serve basis.
This service is available for those 50+.
Pima County Public Library
Tucson Urban League