The Sun Link Streetcar kicks off passenger service on July 25, 2014. ParkWise, the University of Arizona, and other parking providers offer more than 11,000 parking spaces within a short walk of the four-mile streetcar route.
1) City/State (easy access from Interstate 10, just east of the Circle K)
2) Main Library (enter off Alameda St.)
3) Pennington Street (enter off Scott Ave.)
4) Depot Plaza (underground parking on 5th Ave.)
5) Centro (easy access from in-bound Broadway Blvd.)
Metered On-Street Parking
There are 1,200 meters along the corridor.
Metered spaces are free all weekend and after 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
July 25-27, 2014 Special Parking Area for the Streetcar Launch
Surface parking at the Mercado Lot.
It’s important for motorists to park correctly in street spaces adjacent to the streetcar tracks. All parts of your vehicle – including tires and side mirror – must be within the marked white lines of the parking space. Park incorrectly and you may pay a fine, towing costs, and impound fees.
Mornings and afternoons (6am through 5pm), seven days a week: $3
Evenings (5pm through 6am), Sunday through Wednesday: $3
Evenings (5pm through 6am), Thursday through Saturday: $5