We Want to Hear From You!
Tucson Water is seeking feedback from its residential and commercial customers to help improve its website usability. To determine your eligibility for our survey, please go to: goo.gl/forms/tiul0cPLtU.
New Services - 8 a.m.-4 p.m. (new service requests, construction meters, etc.)
New Development - 8 a.m.-4 p.m. (plan review submittals)
New Development Work
Tucson Water’s goal is to return 90% of all Master Plan reviews within 30 calendar days of submittal and return 90% of all Developer Design Plan reviews within 15 calendar days of submittal. The links below will aid developers in preparing water plans for new development. For additional assistance, call 520-791-4718 .
Roadway Modification (MODs) Work
Tucson Water’s goal is to return 90% of all reviews within 30-45 calendar days of submittal. The links below will aid consultants in preparing MODs plans. For additional assistance, call 520-837-2125 .
Water Service Availability
- Water Availability Request
- New Development Plan Review Fee Schedule
- New Development - Master Plan Checklist
- Water Plan Checklist - First Design Review - For Designer Review
- Instructions for Water Plan Checklist - First Design Review
- General Construction Notes
- Cost Estimate & Material Take-Off
- Procedure for Revising an Approved Tucson Water Plan
- Changing a Plan to Include Phasing
Design and Construction Standards
- Design Standards Manual
- Standard Specifications and Details Manual
- Standard Operating Procedure for Construction Inspections
- Easements, Utility Service Agreements, Common Areas, Private Streets and Public Rights-Of-Way
- Developer Project Procedures
Roadway Modification Instructions
- Water System Modification Plan Review Checklist
- Water System Modification Plan Review Checklist - Plan Submittal Instructions