Project #138 - Silverbell Landfill Water Quality Revolving Fund (WQARF)Pump and Treat System
- Total Estimated Project Cost
- Expenditures to Date Through 4/30/2015
- Estimated date of completion as of 4/15/2015
- Project Contact
- Andrew Quigley
- Remove Landfill volatile organic compound (VOC) contamination from the groundwater and also protect down-gradient wells and the City's Sweetwater Recharge Facility.
- Additional Info
- City of Tucson, Capital Improvement Project
- Last Update
Project #138 - Status
|06-May-15||Currently reviewing and updating Conceptual design.
|15-Apr-15||Starting RFP Process for Design and Construction.
|18-Mar-15||No status report provided this month.|
|13-Feb-15||Selected Contractor developing Final Design RFP. Initial internal review scheduled for 2/2015.
|12-Jan-15||Contractor selected for Final Design RFP.|
|09-Dec-14||RFP issued for the development of RFP for Final Design with consultant selection ongoing.|
|04-Nov-14||October 9, 2014 - Conceptual design and cost estimates complete. Request for Proposal (RFP) for final design under development.|
Project #138 - Pictures
|There are no pictures to display|
Project #138 - Attachments
|There are no attachments to display|