Looking for something else? Click here to go back to Police Pages
TPD Online Crime Reporting
If you have an EMERGENCY, or the crime you want to report is happening RIGHT NOW, do NOT use this form; dial 9-1-1 on your telephone (this online system is not monitored continuously). If you are the victim of a crime that occurred within our city limits, you can complete and submit your initial crime report here.
This form should be used for:
- For incidents or crimes that are motivated in whole or in part by a subject’s bias or the subject’s perceived bias against race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity.
- For non-emergency (cold) type reports only
- For crimes with no evidence. (Evidence can include: items that the suspect brought to commit the crime and left behind, or physical evidence such as DNA or fingerprints.)
This form should NOT be used for:
- Any crime or incident that was not motivated by a subject’s bias or perceived bias.
- Duplicate cases – if you have already reported this incident to police there is no need to fill out another report. We cannot cross reference to another report.
- Follow-up info – if you have already reported this incident to police and you have follow-up information, please contact (520) 791-4444.
- If you need to speak to an officer, please call (520) 791-4444.
If you have questions of a non-emergency nature, please call (520) 791-4444.
As a victim of crime you have rights. Check out information on our victim notification system (VINE) by clicking here: Victim Notification System (VINE)
Please complete this form as accurately and completely as possible. This will help us screen your report for potential investigation. Whenever you only have partial information (like part of a license plate number, or a person's description), please give us whatever you have! If you need to report more than one type of crime (or multiple instances), please send us a separate Report Form for each one.
Required fields are followed by a red asterisk (*)