Looking for something else? Click here to go back to Police Pages
TPD Online Crime Reporting
If you have an EMERGENCY, or the crime you want to report is happening RIGHT NOW, do NOT use this form; dial 9-1-1 on your telephone (this online system is not monitored continuously). If you are the victim of a crime that occurred within our city limits, you can complete and submit your initial crime report here.
This form should be used for:
- For non-emergency (cold) type reports only
- For crimes with no evidence. (Evidence can include: items that the suspect brought to commit the crime and left behind. Evidence does not include: a rock that was thrown through a window. Also, it is not possible to lift fingerprints from many surfaces, i.e. dashboards of cars, etc.)
This form should NOT be used for:
- Any crime or incident that was motivated by a subject's bias, perceived bias, or a hate crime. Use the following form instead: Bias Incident/Hate Crime Reporting
- Burglaries - If your house, garage, shed (any structure with 4 walls and a roof) was entered and items were stolen, this is a burglary and should be reported to 9-1-1 or (520) 791-4444.
- Stolen vehicles or stolen firearms - Please call 9-1-1 to report these types of thefts.
- Theft of license plates.
- Duplicate cases – if you have already reported this incident to police there is no need to fill out another report. We can not cross reference to another report.
- Follow-up info – if you have already reported this incident to police and you have follow-up information, please contact (520) 791-4444.
- If you need to speak to an officer, please call (520) 791-4444.
To Report An Anonymous Tip
Please click here if you have information about a crime AND want to remain anonymous.
If you have questions of a non-emergency nature, please call (520) 791-4444.
As a victim of crime you have rights. Check out information on our victim notification system (VINE) by clicking here.
Please complete this form as accurately and completely as possible. This will help us screen your report for potential investigation. Whenever you only have partial information (like part of a license plate number, or a person's description), please give us whatever you have! If you need to report more than one type of crime (or multiple instances), please send us a separate Report Form for each one.
Required fields are followed by a red asterisk (*)