Need more help? Have a question? Call the Small Business Assistance Line.
Small Business Assistance Line
The City of Tucson is pleased to announce the addition of the Small Business Assistance Line to its portfolio of economic development Incentives and assistance tools. These tools have been created and implemented to support the growth of new and existing businesses, foster job creation, and strengthen our economic base.
This new tool has been created with a focus on our Small Business entrepreneurs, acknowledging their value in our community's economy, in order to strengthen their capability, survivability, and ultimate success.
The Small Business Assistance Line 837-4100 will be available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Assistance will be available in both English and Spanish.
Who should call?
- Individuals who would like to start a new Small Business in Tucson
- Current Small Business owners who are looking to expand in Tucson
- Small Business owners who are relocating a business to Tucson
- Current Small Business owners in Tucson who have questions or concerns with changes in City requirements or processes
Staff from the City Manager's Office of Economic Initiatives will work individually with callers to:
- Address questions and determine their needs
- Inform them of and guide them through City processes for licensing, planning, and permitting
- Connect them with City staff and resources to provide solutions
- Refer and connect them to additional business resources available at the local, state, and federal levels.
Questions can also be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The City of Tucson works for you.