The City of Tucson issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) for the restoration, redevelopment, and reuse of the former Tucson Performing Arts Center / Cursillo property at 408 S. Sixth Avenue, SW corner of S. Sixth Ave. and 14th Street.
The RFP closed on March 8, 2019 and the RFP process is now closed.
On June 4, 2019 Mayor and Council discussed the building and passed a motion to engage in negotiations with the All Saints Development, LLC to lease the building. The City of Tucson is currently working on the lease agreement. Mayor and Council will need to approve the lease agreement before it can be executed.
Request for Proposals
- Request for Proposals (NOW CLOSED)
- Exhibit 1 - Area Maps
- Exhibit 2 - Deed of Preservation Easement and IGA with PC
- Exhibit 3 - Adaptive Reuse Toolkit
- Exhibit 4 - RFP Evaluation Scoring Sheet
- Exhibit 5 - Appraisal Report
- RFP Amendment #1 (updated)
- August 2017 Stakeholder Meeting PowerPoint Presentation
- August 2017 Stakeholder Sign-In Sheet
- August 2017 Meeting Notes
- 2000 Poster Frost Report
- 2014 Poster Frost Mirto Cost Estimate
- City of Tucson Property Research Online Information on this Parcel
- Combined Commitment for Title Insurance
- Summary of Maintenance Expenses (2015-2018)