Boards & Commissions
BCC's are beginning to meet again. Until further notice and direction from the City Manager's Office, all meetings are to be conducted remotely through technological means (i.e., Microsoft Teams). Members of the public may listen in on the meetings from a computer, tablet or phone. To access the meeting, go to the agenda for the meeting you are interested in, and click on the meeting link. See screenshot below for example of login instructions if BCC is using Microsoft Teams:
Independent Audit and Performance Commission (IAPC)
The IAPC shall have the following authority, functions, and duties:
(1) To review and provide comment to the Mayor and Council and the City Manager relating to the City's Annual Audit Plan.
(2) Upon direction from the Mayor and Council or the City Manager or upon a majority vote of the commissioners, provide independent appraisal of City programs, policies, and functions in order to help management perform more efficiently and effectively, and/or to recommend that the Mayor and Council commission an independent firm to perform such an appraisal.
(3) Upon direction from the Mayor and Council or the City Manager or upon a majority vote of the commissioners, to examine financial reports, various records, and procedures to determine compliance with applicable ordinances, regulations, policies and contractual provisions, and/or to recommend that the Mayor and Council commission an independent firm to perform such an examination.
(4) Upon direction from the Mayor and Council or the City Manager or upon a majority vote of the commissioners, to evaluate the City's internal control structure and recommend improvements that will help safeguard the City's assets.
(5) Perform other function upon express direction by the Mayor and Council.
3) Maximum Number of Members
4) Meeting Location
Microsoft Teams (Virtual)
5) Meeting Time
Meets as required.
6) Information Sheet
|Mr. Brian Andrews||Member||Ward 4|
|Mr. Robert Clark||Member||Ward 5|
|Ms. Lydia Hunter||Vice Chairperson||Ward 3|
|Ms. Lois Pawlak||Member||Ward 6|
| Mark Rodriguez||Member||Ward 1|
| Aaron Williams||Ex-Officio (Non-Voting)||Internal Audit Manager|
For further information please contact the City Clerk's Office at (520) 791-4213.
Datapages for the boards are provided in Adobe PDF format. You'll need the free Acrobat Reader to view the documents.