- WEEDS: An accumulation of weeds and/or grass on a property or abutting right-of-way or alley area.
- JUNKED / INOPERABLE VEHICLES: Vehicles that are damaged, inoperable, or cannot be safely operated.
- EXTERIOR PROPERTY MAINTENANCE: Multiple property issues (i.e. weeds, refuse, and storage).
- REFUSE: An accumulation of refuse on a private property and/or abutting right-of-way or alley area.
- STORAGE: Visible or excessive storage located in front yard, porch, or carport, or over 25% of total lot area.
- ILLEGAL DUMPING: Illegal dumping of material in alleys and public rights-of-way.
- MINIMUM HOUSING STANDARDS: Tenant and manager's name & phone required.
- ZONING: Property line setbacks, home occupation business, change of use, historical zones, etc.
- WORK WITHOUT PERMITS: Construction, electrical, plumbing, etc. without required permit.
- SIGNS: Illegal signs or signs lacking permit.
All report submittals must be within the City of Tucson limits.
Reports of junked or inoperable vehicles must include make, model, location, and conditions of vehicle.
Contact ParkTucson for parking concerns.