- WEEDS: An accumulation of weeds and/or grass on a property or abutting right-of-way or alley area.
- JUNKED / INOPERABLE VEHICLES: Vehicles that are damaged, inoperable, or cannot be safely operated.
- EXTERIOR PROPERTY MAINTENANCE: Multiple property issues (i.e. weeds, refuse, and storage).
- REFUSE: An accumulation of refuse on a private property and/or abutting right-of-way or alley area.
- STORAGE: Visible or excessive storage located in front yard, porch, or carport, or over 25% of total lot area.
- ILLEGAL DUMPING: Illegal dumping of material in alleys and public rights-of-way.
- MINIMUM HOUSING STANDARDS: Tenant and manager's name & phone required.
- ZONING: Property line setbacks, home occupation business, change of use, historical zones, etc.
- WORK WITHOUT PERMITS: Construction, electrical, plumbing, etc. without required permit.
- SIGNS: Illegal signs or signs lacking permit.
All report submittals must be within the City of Tucson limits.
Unsure? Check your address here: https://www.tucsonaz.gov/pro/pdsd/address_search/