City Contacts

Contact Mayor & Council Members

Mayor Jonathan Rothschild by email: or phone: (520) 791-4201
Ward 1 Council Member Regina Romero by email: or phone: (520) 791-4040
Ward 2 Council Member Paul Cunningham by email: or phone: (520) 791-4687
Ward 3 Council Member Paul Durham by email: or phone: (520) 791-4711
Ward 4 Council Member Shirley Scott by email: or phone: (520) 791-3199
Ward 5 Council Member Richard Fimbres by email: or phone: (520) 791-4231
Ward 6 Vice Mayor Steve Kozachik by email: or phone: (520) 791-4601

Contact a City Department

See the City Department Directory to find contact information for a specific department.

Contact Neighborhood Services

For neighborhood services, including graffiti, property complaints, housing assistance, building permits, trash and recycling collection and other housing and neighborhood matters, contact Housing and Community Development Department at or (520) 791-4605.

For quick answers check these pages first:

Visitor and relocation information:
For a map of Tucson and other materials upon request, contact the Metropolitan Tucson Convention & Visitors Bureau at 1-800-638-8350, 100 S. Church Ave., Tucson, 85701, or at

Demographic, utility, schools, crime stats, and other information:
Online services

Birth and death records:
The Pima County Office of Vital Records issues certified certificates for:
Arizona BIRTHS from January 1, 1950 to the present.
Arizona DEATHS from February 1, 2008 to the present.
Pima County Office of Vital Records
3950 S. Country Club Road
Tucson, Arizona 85714
Phone: 520.243.7932

For birth certificates BEFORE 1950 and death certificates BEFORE February 1, 2008 - please contact the State Office of Vital Records in Phoenix: 1818 W. Adams Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona 85030-3887; (602) 364-1300,

Marriage and divorce information:
Marriage license and divorce information is obtained through the Pima County Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 110 W. Congress, Tucson, AZ, 85701, (520) 740-3200.
The following web pages have information:

Call the Pima County Superior Court Probate Office.
(520) 740-3230

Landlord-tenant information:
Overview of Arizona Residential Landlord Tenant Law:

Property Information
Look up addresses with the City's Property Research Online tool.
Also see, the Pima County Assessor's Office at (520) 740-8172, 115 N. Church, Tucson, AZ 85701, or log on to

Pet adoptions, animal complaints, etc:
Contact the Pima Animal Control Center at (520) 243-5900 or log on to

Davis-Monthan noise complaints:
The 355th Fighter Wing Public Affairs Office accepts noise complaints through an online form at 

Business Portal
Business License Information
Ask a Business License Question

Other Resources
Report a Crime (Non-emergency)
City Departments
Online services & forms
Equal Opportunity Discrimination Information (pdf printable)