Frequently Asked Questions Regarding COVID-19

Where can I pay my utility bills if I want to pay in cash?
In order to make a payment in cash, please visit one of the five drop box locations around Tucson.

  1. Tucson Water - 310 W. Alameda St.
  2. City Hall - 255 W. Alameda St.
  3. Patrick K. Hardesty Midtown Multi-Service Center - 1100 S. Alvernon Way
  4. Thomas O. Price Service Center - 4004 S. Park Ave. 
  5. Eastside City Hall - 7575 E. Speedway Blvd.

I can't pay my rent, am I going to be evicted. Who do I speak to in Housing?
Per Governor Ducey's Executive Order you will not be evicted from your home. Housing number (520) 791-4171

Where do I pay for my parking ticket?
Parking Citations (520) 791-5071

I want to talk to the Mayor directly. Will someone from the Mayor's office contact me?
Currently, the Mayor's Office is sending calls to the hotline. Every call is logged and sent to the appropriate department, including the Mayor's Office. You should hear a response in a timely manner.

How do I file for unemployment?
Contact Department of Economic Security (877) 600-2722, (520) 791-2722, or the 211 helpline

What about the homeless, where can they go during this crisis?
Questions regarding homeless, visit https://housing.az.gov/

If you have a question please call us at (520) 791-2540 or email comments@tucsonaz.gov

Updated on Sept. 11, 2020, at 11:39 a.m. 
Information is changing rapidly and is being updated as the situation evolves.