El Pueblo Center Testing
The City of Tucson and El Rio Health is offering free COVID-19 tests at the El Pueblo Center, 101 W. Irvington Road.
The testing takes place on Tuesdays 2-6 p.m., Thursdays, 2-6 p.m., and Saturdays, 7-11 a.m.
To register for a test, call El Rio Health at (520) 670-3909 and schedule an appointment. A doctor’s order is not needed to get the test, but organizers do ask everyone to make an appointment. Follow on-site signage to the testing location.
Info You Need To Know:
- You do not need a doctor’s order to get the test.
- This is a nasal swab test
- Individuals arriving for their test time should wait in their vehicle in the parking lot until their testing time, or outside the event center in the shade away from others if arriving by public transportation or ride-sharing.
Your Test Results:
- Make sure you don’t miss the call with your results! Please answer your phone, including calls from unknown or numbers that have blocked caller ID.
- Due to privacy of health information, results will not be left on voicemail.
- Until then, if you have symptoms, you must stay home. Wear a face mask, wash your hands often, and practice physical distancing.