As the coronavirus pandemic continues to spread, many people are finding themselves in quarantine in order to most effectively practice “social distancing.” Here are plenty of ways to keep the whole family from going stir-crazy.
List of 100 Things to do While Stuck Inside - USA Today
30 Free educational resourced kids can use from home - East Tucson Macaroni Kid
Thanks to technology, you can learn about animals in the wild, visit the world's most classic museums, and explore the ocean all while from home.
ZOO VIDEO CAMS
There are no restrictions on the use of local parks, paths and open spaces, we encourage all users to follow these recommendations:
- Individuals should refrain from using parks or paths if they are exhibiting symptoms.
- Follow CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to and during use of parks or paths.
- Prepare for limited access to public restrooms or water fountains.
- While on paths, warn other users of their presence and as they pass, and step aside to let others pass.
- Follow CDC guidance on the recommended size of social gatherings including outdoor picnicking, pick-up sports and other group hangouts, and maintain proper physical distance at all times. At this time the recommendation is to limit group size to 10 people.
- Observe CDC’s minimum recommended social distancing of 6 feet from other individuals at all times. If this is not possible, users should find an alternate location or depart that space.
- Consult their local and state ordinances and guidelines for the most up to date recommendations on park and path use.