Welcome to the Tucson Police Department Online Reporting System. If this is an emergency, don't use this system. Call 911.
Using this system allows you to submit and print a copy of your police report for free.
Using This System
Please only use this system if all of the following are true:
- You are not reporting an emergency.
- The incident occurred inside Tucson city limits.
- The incident did not occur on a state highway.
- You are not reporting a homeless encampment. Report homeless encampments here.
- You are not reporting a code violation. Report weeds, trash, junked vehicles, building and sign code violations here.
Incident Types Accepted
Currently, this system only accepts reports for the following incident types.
- Burglary of a Convenience Store
- Child Custody
- Court Order Violation
- Damaged Property
- Death Due to Natural Causes (reported by hospital, hospice, or medical examiner staff)
- Lost Property
- Mandatory Reporting for Schools (reported by school staff)
- Suspicious Activity
- Theft from a Building Open to the Public
- Theft of Bicycle
- Theft of Services
- Theft of Vehicle Contents
- Theft of Vehicle Parts or Accessories
For other incident types, please call 911 (for emergencies) or (520) 791-4444 (police non-emergency line).
If your incident meets these criteria, you're ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off any pop-up blocking software.
Upon completing your report, you will:
- Receive confirmation that your report has been submitted.
- Be given a police report tracking number. Once your report has been reviewed and is accepted, you will be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of your report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using this system will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if additional information is needed, you may be contacted by Tucson Police Department personnel.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Please click on "Select Incident" to begin.