Join your neighbors at any of three community meet-ups where Tucson’s Environmental Services Department will be on-hand with Tucson police, fire, transportation and water departments along with Tucson Clean & Beautiful to unveil new services offered through the Brush & Bulky collection program that will make neighborhoods and the city cleaner and safer.
The meetings to introduce Brush & Bulky + will be held from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.:
- Wednesday, Nov. 28 at the Donna Liggins Recreation Center, 2160 N. Sixth Ave.
- Thursday, Nov. 29 at the El Pueblo Regional Center, 101 W. Irvington Road
- Wednesday, Dec. 5 at the William M. Clements Recreation Center, 8155 E. Poinciana Dr.
New services being added to the Brush & Bulky + program include:
- maintenance of the public right-of way
- removal of vegetation and trash from alleys and easements
- removal of illegally dumped materials
- graffiti removal
- street sweeping and pothole maintenance at the same time crews are collecting materials left for pick-up at curbs or alleys
Share information with City of Tucson staff that will help make our community cleaner and safer one neighborhood at a time, and learn about changes in how to stay informed about your Brush & Bulky collection dates.
Food options and family-friendly activities will be included.
For more information, please e-mail ESHelp@tucsonaz.gov or call Customer Service at 791-3171.