Crews visit each of Tucson's 26 residential trash service areas twice each year to provide Brush and Bulky collection. This is your opportunity to clean your yard, garage or storage shed and get rid of any debris.
- Brush, tree trunks, branches and other green waste (up to 5 feet long and 24 inches in diameter)
- Lumber (up to 5 feet long and stacked in a separate pile)
- PVC and metal pipes (up to 5 feet long)
- Railroad ties (limit 5)
- Furniture, carpet, and doors
- Lawn mowers with fuel tank and crank case removed
- Scrap metal (bicycles, swing sets, etc., broken into 5 foot lengths)
- Cacti (must be contained - up to 25 lbs.)
- Appliances (remove freezer/refrigerator doors)
- Car tires (limit of five automobile tires)
- Metal drums (empty and cut in half)
Brush and Bulky will NOT collect:
- Any excess over the 10 cubic-yard limit
- Any items other than those listed above, such as
- Construction debris
- Hazardous waste like paint/oil/pesticides/solvents/liquids
- Television and computer monitors
- Compressed gas/air cylinder(s)
- Vehicle parts
- Commercially generated material
One Call Hauls it All! Brush & Bulky Anytime
A special trash collection can be ordered any time by calling Customer Service at 520-791-3171. Consider ordering a special pickup if you have a large quantity of bulky refuse that you are unable to take to the landfill and your Brush and Bulky service is not scheduled soon.
Fees for Special Collections are:
- $30 for up to ten cubic yards plus $25 for 15 minutes of collection time-- $55 total.
- $25 for each additional 15 minutes of collection time and $5 for each additional cubic yard.
If you have trash collection at the curb, place special pickup items on the curb.
If your service is in the alley, place items at the back of your property. Please set items at least five feet from any obstacle.