Los Reales Landfill
The Los Reales Landfill opened in 1967 and is the only active landfill owned and managed by the City of Tucson. Los Reales is a regional landfill and serves the residents and businesses of Tucson and Pima County. Each day, approximately 2,300 tons of solid waste is brought to the landfill for disposal. Los Reales is open to private, commercial haulers, and residential self-haulers.
Location and Hours of Operation
5300 E. Los Reales Road
(South of Los Reales Rd. at Craycroft Rd., Turn south on Craycroft off I-10)
General Info, Monday-Friday: 520-791-4183
For Holiday hours: (520) 791-3171
Monday-Saturday: 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
HHW Drop-off Site at Los Reales Residential Drop-off:
Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays; 7 am - 4 pm
The entrance to Los Reales is located at the intersection of Los Reales Rd. and Craycroft.
Click on these topics for more information:
- Residential/Self-Hauler Rates and Information
- Commercial/Private Hauler Rates and Information
- Special Handling Waste and Rates
- Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Collection
- Clean Fill Criteria
- Accepted / Non-Acceptable Waste
- Recycling at Los Reales Landfill
- Waste Disposal Request Form for Non-Municipal Waste
- Los Reales Landfill Policies