If you and your neighbors would like to clean-up your neighborhood, the Environmental and General Services Department (EGSD) can help. EGSD will provide roll-off containers for your use and will haul away the debris at no cost.
To participate in this program, you and members of your association or group must be:
- Residential Customers;
- An Incorporated Homeowner’s Association or;
- An organized group of ten or more residents who are not part of a Neighborhood Association or an incorporated HOA.
To schedule a clean up please note the following:
- The request for a clean up must come from the leadership of an incorporated Homeowner's Association or a group of at least 10 neighbors
Provide at least a 2 weeks advance notice
- Neighborhood groups of 10 can reserve up to 2 roll off containers during any fiscal year (July 1st to June 30th)
- Review EGSD Roll-Off Collection Service Policies for acceptable and unacceptable items
- The roll-off will only be provided for a total of 4 days (Thursday to Tuesday)
Please complete the applicable form and provide details necessary for the clean-up, including, dates, number of roll-offs needed, and location sites. Save the form and email it to EShelp@tucsonaz.gov