The Environmental & General Services Department offers Neighborhood Recycling Centers in each of the six City Wards and one at the Los Reales Landfill. These sites are for recyclables accepted in the Blue Barrel Program. More information can be found below.
Addresses for NRCs:
- Mansfield Park, on 4th Ave., one block south of Grant Rd.
- Ward 5 Council Office, 4300 S. Park Ave.
- Patrick K. Hardesty Center, northwest corner of Alvernon Way & 22nd St.
- Los Reales Landfill, 5300 E. Los Reales Rd. (Entrance at Craycroft Rd. & Los Reales Rd.)
- 1925 S. San Antonio Dr. (behind Tucson Fire Dept., Station 15)
- Eastside City Hall, 7575 E. Speedway Blvd.
- Ward 4 Office, 8123 E. Poinciana Dr
**Note: Effective July 19, 2019 the Ward 4 location will temporaily move to Lincoln Park, by the Soccer fields. Enter the park from Pantano.