- Any covered load 2000 pounds or less $15 (Effective July 1, 2011)
- Any covered load more than 2000 pounds $32 per ton
- Uncovered loads will be charged an additional $5
- Tires, $2 each (passenger tires only), in addition to any other applicable fees
- Special handling, $42/ton with $75 minimum*
- Large carcass disposal, $75/ton with $75 minimum
- Disposal of appliances designed to use refrigerant, $5 per appliance in addition to other applicable fees
- The only acceptable forms of payment for residential rate customers are Cash, Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- Heavy loads (any load greater than 2000 lbs.) may be required to leave a cash security deposit. Credit Cards will not be accepted for security deposits. Cash only.
- Household hazardous waste, $10/load for non-city residents
- Green waste/yard trimmings including palm fronds
- Wooden pallets
- Construction debris
- Mobile homes*
- Animal carcasses*
*Special Handling - Call 791-4183, Monday - Friday, for information about special handling or questions about materials accepted for disposal. Special Handling is waste that requires additional operational efforts to dispose of properly. Examples include: Mobile homes and animal carcasses.
- Regulated hazardous waste
- Regulated polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB)
- Universal waste
- Regulated radioactive materials
- Bulk liquids
- Raw septage
- Intact automobiles
- Units containing refrigerants*
- Whole tires*
- Lead acid batteries
- Waste oil
- Any wastes prohibited by Federal, State of Arizona statute or regulation or City policy.