- Covered load less than 2002 pounds - $15
- Any covered load more than 2000 pounds $32 per ton - A minimum deposit of $60 will be required for Cash Commercial customers and Residential customers with loads that appear to be over 2,000 pounds. The determination is based upon the scale attendant and the deposit amount may be higher based on weight.
- Uncovered loads will be charged an additional $5
- Tires, $2 each (passenger tires only), in addition to any other applicable fees
- Special handling, $42/ton with $75 minimum*
- Large carcass disposal, $75/ton with $75 minimum
- Disposal of appliances designed to use refrigerant, $5 per appliance in addition to other applicable fees
- The only acceptable forms of payment for residential rate customers are Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- Heavy loads (any load greater than 2000 lbs.) may be required to leave a cash security deposit. Credit Cards will not be accepted for security deposits. Cash only.
- Household hazardous waste, $10/load for non-city residents
- Green waste/yard trimmings including palm fronds
- Wooden pallets
- Construction debris
- Mobile homes*
- Animal carcasses*
*Special Handling - Call 791-4183, Monday - Friday, for information about special handling or questions about materials accepted for disposal. Special Handling is waste that requires additional operational efforts to dispose of properly. Examples include: Mobile homes and animal carcasses.
- Regulated hazardous waste
- Regulated polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB)
- Universal waste
- Regulated radioactive materials
- Bulk liquids
- Raw septage
- Intact automobiles
- Units containing refrigerants*
- Whole tires*
- Lead acid batteries
- Waste oil
- Any wastes prohibited by Federal, State of Arizona statute or regulation or City policy.