The GIS Cooperative is a GIS Users Group which meets monthly, generally on the 2nd Friday of each month. Members include representatives from City of Tucson, Pima County, other jurisdictions, Pima Association of Governments, the University of Arizona, utilities, and private sector firms in southeastern Arizona.
Friday, October 9th at 3pm
Public Works Building, 201 N Stone Avenue
Basement Conference Room C
- No September meeting. We'll see you at the AGIC Education and Training Symposium in Prescott, AZ, September 23-25.
- The October 2015 meeting will feature Lightning Talks. If you would like to give a short presentation (less than 10 minutes long) on any GIS-related topic at the October meeting, please contact Jennifer Psillas to get on the agenda.
- Upcoming Events in November:
- Pima County GIS Fair (Friday, November 6th)
- Esri GeoDev Meetup (tentatively Thursday, November 19th)
This website supports the work of the Tucson Area GIS Cooperative and is a means for spreading the word about GIS to all who work for the citizens of the Tucson, Arizona region, from elected officials and City/County management to all employees who need tools to better understand and communicate geographically-related information. For notifications about upcoming GIS Co-op meetings and other GIS announcements, sign up for the Geowiz Listserve: