The GIS Cooperative is a GIS Users Group which meets monthly, generally on the 2nd Friday of each month. Members include representatives from City of Tucson, Pima County, other jurisdictions, Pima Association of Governments, the University of Arizona, utilities, private-sector firms, and members of the public in southeastern Arizona. Anyone with an interest in GIS is welcome to participate.
If you have a GIS-related project you'd like to share with the group, please contact one of our Co-Chairs to get on the agenda of a future GIS Co-op meeting.
Next Meeting: Friday, April 14, 3:00 p.m.
New Meeting Location!
Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Avenue
Lower Level Meeting Room
April Meeting: Lightning Talks!
Please join us in April (Friday, April 14th) for a round of Lightning Talks. We're currently recruiting people and presentations for the Lightning Talks session. Do you have a GIS-related project or problem and can talk about it for 5 to 10 minutes? Want to give an update on what you've been working on lately? If so, please contact one of the Co-op Co-Chairs to get on the April agenda.
- AASHTO GIS for Transportation; April 10-14, Phoenix, AZ
- Esri GeoDev HackerLab; Thursday, April 13, 12:30-4:30 p.m., UA Campus, Tucson, AZ
- Esri GeoDev Meetup; Thursday, April 13, 5:30-8:30 p.m., Arizona Inn, Tucson, AZ
- GIS Co-op Meeting; Friday, April 14
- GIS Co-op Meeting; Friday, May 12
- Arizona Professional Land Surveyors (APLS) 2017 Conference; May 18-20, Tucson, AZ
- GIS Co-op Meeting; Friday, June 9
- Esri User Conference; July 10-14, San Diego, CA
- AGIC Education & Training Symposium; September 20-22, Prescott, AZ
Sign up for the Geowiz Listserv!
For notifications about upcoming GIS Cooperative meetings and other GIS-related announcements, please send an email to email@example.com with the word geowiz in the subject line.
Send an email to the Listserv
To send a message to the Geowiz Listserv, address your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org