U.S. The GIS Cooperative is a GIS Users Group which meets monthly, generally on the 2nd Friday of each month. Members include representatives from City of Tucson, Pima County, other jurisdictions, Pima Association of Governments, the University of Arizona, utilities, private-sector firms, and members of the public in southeastern Arizona. Anyone with an interest in GIS and related technologies is welcome.
If you have a GIS-related project you'd like to share with the group, please contact one of our Co-Chairs to get on the agenda of a future GIS Co-op meeting.
Next Meeting: January 11, 3:00 p.m.
Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Avenue
Lower Level Meeting Room
- Mobile GIS: Developing a Workflow for Electic Asset Inspection -- Mohamed Mohamed, MS-GIST 2018
- Space Rocks! A Python Toolbox Tool for Asteroid Hazards' Body-Fixed Coordinate Extraction -- Jon Cutts, MS-GIST 2018
- Vegetation Species Mapping on Santa Rita Experimental Range Using Hyperspectra, LiDAR, and High-Resolution UAV Imagery -- Charlie Conley, MS-GIST 2018
- GIS Co-op Meeting; Friday, February 8
- GIS Co-op Meeting; Friday, March 8
- GIS Co-op Meeting; Friday, April 12
Sign up for the Geowiz Listserv!
For notifications about upcoming GIS Cooperative meetings and other GIS-related announcements, please send an email to email@example.com with the word geowiz in the subject line.
Send an email to the Listserv
To send a message to the Geowiz Listserv, address your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org