U.S. The GIS Cooperative is a GIS Users Group which meets monthly, generally on the 2nd Friday of each month. Members include representatives from City of Tucson, Pima County, other jurisdictions, Pima Association of Governments, the University of Arizona, utilities, private-sector firms, and members of the public in southeastern Arizona. Anyone with an interest in GIS and related technologies is welcome.
If you have a GIS-related project you'd like to share with the group, please contact one of our Co-Chairs to get on the agenda of a future GIS Co-op meeting.
Next Meeting: Friday, August 9, 3:00 p.m.
Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Avenue
Lower Level Meeting Room
Esri UC Wrap Up!
- If you attended the Esri UC, please share what you saw and learned while you were there. Bring your extra swag for trade.
- If you didn't have the opportunity to attend the UC, please come and join in the discussion and maybe pick up some swag.
- GIS Co-op Meeting: Friday, September 13
- AGIC Symposium: Oct 1-4
- GIS Co-op Meeting: Friday, October 11
- Pima County GIS Fair: Friday, November 8
- GIS Co-op Meeting: Friday, December 13
Sign up for the Geowiz Listserv!
For notifications about upcoming GIS Cooperative meetings and other GIS-related announcements, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word geowiz in the subject line.
Send an email to the Listserv
To send a message to the Geowiz Listserv, address your email to: email@example.com