The GIS Cooperative is a GIS Users Group which meets monthly, generally on the 2nd Friday of each month. Members include representatives from City of Tucson, Pima County, other jurisdictions, Pima Association of Governments, the University of Arizona, utilities, private-sector firms, and members of the public in southeastern Arizona. Anyone with an interest in GIS is welcome to participate. If you have a GIS-related project you'd like to share, please contact one of our co-chairs to get on the agenda of a future GIS Co-op meeting.
Next Meeting: Friday, August 12th, 3:00 p.m.
Public Works Building, 201 N Stone Avenue
Basement Conference Room C
- GIS Data's Role in Police Investigations -- Det. Pete George, Tucson Police Department
- Co-op Meeting; Friday, September 9
- AGIC Education and Training Symposium; Wednesday-Friday, September 21-23
- Annual Lightning Talks Co-op Meeting; Friday, October 14 (Short and sweet presentations on a variety of subjects. Email Jennifer Psillas to get on the agenda!)
- Pima County GIS Fair; Friday, November 4
- Tucson GeoDev Meetup; Thursday, November 17
- December Social; Friday, December 9
Sign up for the Geowiz Listerv!
For notifications about upcoming GIS Cooperative meetings and other GIS-related announcements, please send an email to email@example.com with the word geowiz in the subject line.