The GIS Cooperative is a GIS Users Group which meets monthly, generally on the 3rd Tuesday of each month. Attendees include representatives from City of Tucson, Pima County, other jurisdictions, Pima Association of Governments, the University of Arizona, utilities, private-sector firms, and members of the public in southeastern Arizona. Anyone with an interest in GIS and related technologies is welcome.
If you have a GIS-related project you'd like to share with the group, please contact one of our Co-Chairs to get on the agenda of a future GIS Co-op meeting.
Tuesday, May 19, 10 a.m. Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Avenue
Lower Level Meeting Room
- GIS Co-op Meeting: Tuesday, June 16, 10 a.m.
- Esri UC: Monday-Wednesday, July 13-15
- GIS Co-op Meeting: Tuesday, July 21, 10 a.m.
- GIS Co-op Meeting: Tuesday, Aug. 18, 10 a.m.
- GIS Co-op Meeting: Tuesday, Sept. 15, 10 a.m.
- GIS Co-op Meeting: Tuesday, Oct. 20, 10 a.m.
- Open Street Map State of the Map US: Thursday-Saturday, Nov. 5-7
- GIS Co-op Meeting: Tuesday, Nov. 17, 10 a.m.
- GIS Co-op Meeting: Tuesday, Dec. 15, 10 a.m.
Sign up for the Geowiz Listserv!
For notifications about upcoming GIS Cooperative meetings and other GIS-related announcements, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word geowiz in the subject line.
Send an email to the Listserv
To send a message to the Geowiz Listserv, address your email to: email@example.com