U.S. The GIS Cooperative is a GIS Users Group which meets monthly, generally on the 2nd Friday of each month. Members include representatives from City of Tucson, Pima County, other jurisdictions, Pima Association of Governments, the University of Arizona, utilities, private-sector firms, and members of the public in southeastern Arizona. Anyone with an interest in GIS and related technologies is welcome.
If you have a GIS-related project you'd like to share with the group, please contact one of our Co-Chairs to get on the agenda of a future GIS Co-op meeting.
Next Meeting: March 8, 3:00 p.m.
Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Avenue
Lower Level Meeting Room
- Arizona's Emergency Operations Dashboard -- Eric Shreve, Arizona Department of Emergency & Military Affairs
- Powerful Storytelling with Maps and Data -- Jami Dennis, Maricopa Association of Governments
- UA March Mapness -- Chris Kollen, UA Libraries
- UA March Mapness; Tuesday and Wednesday, March 19 and 20
- GIS Co-op Meeting; Friday, April 12
- APLS Conference; May 9-11
- ESRI UC; July 8-12
- AGIC Symposium; Oct 1-4
Sign up for the Geowiz Listserv!
For notifications about upcoming GIS Cooperative meetings and other GIS-related announcements, please send an email to email@example.com with the word geowiz in the subject line.
Send an email to the Listserv
To send a message to the Geowiz Listserv, address your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org