The GIS Cooperative is a GIS Users Group which meets monthly, generally on the 2nd Friday of each month. Members include representatives from City of Tucson, Pima County, other jurisdictions, Pima Association of Governments, the University of Arizona, utilities, private-sector firms, and members of the public in southeastern Arizona. Anyone with an interest in GIS is welcome to participate. If you have a GIS-related project you'd like to share, please contact one of our co-chairs to get on the agenda of a future GIS Co-op meeting.
Next Meeting: Friday, January 13, 3:00 p.m.
Public Works Building, 201 N Stone Avenue
Basement Conference Room C
No November Co-op Meeting. Please attend these events instead:
- The Pima County GIS Fair on Friday, November 4th, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- The Tucson GeoDev Meetup on Thursday, November 17th, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Pima County GIS Fair; Friday, November 4
- Tucson GeoDev Meetup; Thursday, November 17
- December Social; Friday, December 16
- GIS Co-op Meeting; Friday, January 13
- GIS Co-op Meeting; Friday, February 10
Sign up for the Geowiz Listserv!
For notifications about upcoming GIS Cooperative meetings and other GIS-related announcements, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word geowiz in the subject line.
Send an email to the Listserv
To send a message to the Geowiz Listserv, address your email to: email@example.com