U.S. The GIS Cooperative is a GIS Users Group which meets monthly, generally on the 3rd Tuesday of each month. Members include representatives from City of Tucson, Pima County, other jurisdictions, Pima Association of Governments, the University of Arizona, utilities, private-sector firms, and members of the public in southeastern Arizona. Anyone with an interest in GIS and related technologies is welcome.
If you have a GIS-related project you'd like to share with the group, please contact one of our Co-Chairs to get on the agenda of a future GIS Co-op meeting.
• NEW MEETING TIME •
Next Meeting: Tuesday, September 17, 10:00 a.m.
Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Avenue
Lower Level Meeting Room
- The ALERT Flood Warning Web Mapping Application -- Lynn Orchard, Pima County RFCD
- Canopy Structure and Southwestern Willow Flycatcher: A LiDAR-derived Habitat Suitability Model -- Ryan Gillespie, UA MS-GIST
- Regional Mapping and Abatement of Buffelgrass -- Kim Franklin and Aaryn Olsson, Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum; Heidi Peterson, UA MS-GIST
- AGIC Symposium: Oct 1-4
- GIS Co-op Meeting: Tuesday, October 15; City of Tucson focus
- Esri Dev Meetup: TBA (October)
- Pima County GIS Fair: Friday, November 8
- GIS Co-op Holiday Social: TBA (December)
- UA MS-GIST Kick Off and Reunion: TBA (January)
Sign up for the Geowiz Listserv!
For notifications about upcoming GIS Cooperative meetings and other GIS-related announcements, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word geowiz in the subject line.
Send an email to the Listserv
To send a message to the Geowiz Listserv, address your email to: email@example.com