U.S. The GIS Cooperative is a GIS Users Group which meets monthly, generally on the 2nd Friday of each month. Members include representatives from City of Tucson, Pima County, other jurisdictions, Pima Association of Governments, the University of Arizona, utilities, private-sector firms, and members of the public in southeastern Arizona. Anyone with an interest in GIS and related technologies is welcome.
If you have a GIS-related project you'd like to share with the group, please contact one of our Co-Chairs to get on the agenda of a future GIS Co-op meeting.
Next Meeting: Friday, September 14, 3:00 p.m.
Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Avenue
Lower Level Meeting Room
- Proposition 407: Parks + Connections Story Map -- Jennifer Psillas, Tucson Parks and Recreation
- Next Generation 911 and its Local GIS Impacts -- Steve Whitney, Pima County ITD-GIS
Networking Social at Series 19 immediately following the Co-op meeting.
- AGIC Symposium; September 19-21
- GIS Co-op Meeting; Friday, October 12
- 21st Annual Pima County GIS Fair; Friday, November 9
- GIS Co-op Holiday Networking Social: Friday, December 14
Sign up for the Geowiz Listserv!
For notifications about upcoming GIS Cooperative meetings and other GIS-related announcements, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word geowiz in the subject line.
Send an email to the Listserv
To send a message to the Geowiz Listserv, address your email to: email@example.com