The GIS Cooperative is a GIS Users Group which meets monthly, generally on the 2nd Friday of each month. Members include representatives from City of Tucson, Pima County, other jurisdictions, Pima Association of Governments, the University of Arizona, utilities, private-sector firms, and members of the public in southeastern Arizona. Anyone with an interest in GIS is welcome to participate.
If you have a GIS-related project you'd like to share with the group, please contact one of our Co-Chairs to get on the agenda of a future GIS Co-op meeting.
Next Meeting: Friday, March 10, 3:00 p.m.
New Meeting Location!
Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Avenue
Lower Level Meeting Room
- Esri Developer Summit; March 7-10, Palm Springs, CA
- AASHTO GIS for Transportation; April 10-14, Phoenix, AZ
- GIS Co-op Meeting; Friday, April 14
- GIS Co-op Meeting; Friday, May 12
- Arizona Professional Land Surveyors (APLS) 2017 Conference; May 18-20, Tucson, AZ
- GIS Co-op Meeting; Friday, June 9
- Esri User Conference; July 10-14, San Diego, CA
- AGIC Education & Training Symposium; Fall 2017, Prescott, AZ
Sign up for the Geowiz Listserv!
For notifications about upcoming GIS Cooperative meetings and other GIS-related announcements, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word geowiz in the subject line.
Send an email to the Listserv
To send a message to the Geowiz Listserv, address your email to: email@example.com