The GIS Cooperative is a GIS Users Group which meets monthly, generally on the 2nd Friday of each month. Members include representatives from City of Tucson, Pima County, other jurisdictions, Pima Association of Governments, the University of Arizona, utilities, private-sector firms, and members of the public in southeastern Arizona. Anyone with an interest in GIS is welcome to participate. If you have a GIS-related project you'd like to share, please contact one of our co-chairs to get on the agenda of a future GIS Co-op meeting.
Next Meeting: Friday, October 7, 3:00 p.m.
Public Works Building, 201 N Stone Avenue
Basement Conference Room C
- Manny Rosas, Pima Association of Governments
- Using Esri's Portal for ArcGIS at UNS Energy -- Leslie Carpenter and Carol Smith, Tucson Electric Power
- Updates from the State Cartographer's Office -- Curtis Pulford, Arizona State Cartographer, Arizona State Land Department
- Pima County GIS Fair; Friday, November 4
- Tucson GeoDev Meetup; Thursday, November 17
- December Social; Friday, December 9
- GIS Co-op Meeting; Friday, January 13
- GIS Co-op Meeting; Friday, February 10
Sign up for the Geowiz Listserv!
For notifications about upcoming GIS Cooperative meetings and other GIS-related announcements, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word geowiz in the subject line.
Send an email to the Listserv
To send a message to the Geowiz Listserv, address your email to: email@example.com