When: Febrary 26, 2020 at 10:00 - 11:30AM and February 27, 2020 at 2:00-3:30PM
Where: 481 W. Paseo Redondo, Pueblo Room Note: This is a secure building. Someone will wait at the door to let you in.
On February 26th and 27th we will be holding Map Tucson training. Map Tucson is the City’s one-stop web-GIS tool that allows you to query and map our most used spatial data. The training is free and open to the public, so come check it out! Map Tucson Training will include the following topics:
- Site layout
- Turning layers on and off, finding metadata, working with pop-ups
- Using the toolbar, including uploading your own data, making bookmarks, printing and exporting
- Searching for particular addresses, intersections, coordinates, or parcels
- Using measure, identify, and query tools
- Using drawing tools
- Login features (features only accessible by logging in)
Registration: Please register for the session you'd like to attend.
- Register for Session 1 - February 26th, 10:00 - 11:30AM
- Register for Session 2 - February 27th, 2:00 - 3:30PM
Questions about Map Tucson Training? Email us at GIS_IT@tucsonaz.gov