The Department of Housing and Community Development will begin to reopen the office buildings to the public starting the week of April 12. HCD will continue to do business online and over the phone. We encourage the public and our customers to save a trip to the office by calling, emailing, or completing a contact form, when possible (see To Contact Us).
However, we also know sometimes it helps to talk face-to-face with staff. Therefore, we plan on phasing in office hours gradually.
Here is what you need to know.
Before You Visit Any of Our Offices
Please be advised you will be required to:
- Wear a face mask
- Maintain 6-feet of social distancing
- Answer questions to screen for COVID-19 or the flu
Persons who refuse to wear a face covering/mask will be redirected to access City services through telephone, website, or other "remote" means. Further assistance or guidance regarding the availability of online City services is available by calling the City Service Impact Hotline at (520) 791-2540.
Please stay home if you are not feeling well or are experiencing any flu symptoms, such as headache, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat, cough, or fever.
HCD Main Office
310 N. Commerce Park Loop - Santa Rita Building
- Starting the week of Monday, April 12, the Santa Rita building will be open for walk-in assistance Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 AM to 12 PM
- Paperwork and the blue drop-off bin will still be available Monday - Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM
Public Housing Offices
- Starting the week of Monday, April 26, the Amp Offices will be open for walk-in assistance on Tuesdays from 8 AM to 12 PM and on Thursdays from 12 PM to 4 PM
- Meetings can be scheduled by appointment
- Rent will not be collected in the offices; please continue to mail or drop off your rent at the HCD Main Office at 310 N. Commerce Park Loop
- Amp Offices will start performing routine work orders starting April 26
Public Housing Contact Information
- Tucson House Management Office 791-3291
- Craycroft Towers Management Office 791-5361
- Posadas Sentinel Management Office 791-3153
- MLK Apartment Management Office 791-5184
- El Portal Management Office 791-5353
To Contact Us
Phone: (520) 791-4171
Fax: (520) 791-5407
Contact Form: Contact HCD
For City of Tucson COVID-19 resources, information, and updates