Would You Like To Live In An Affordable New Building Downtown?
Elderly & Disabled Persons Only
The City of Tucson will accept applications for the
New MARTIN LUTHER KING BUILDING
(1 bedroom, handicap accessible units)
55 N 5th Avenue
WHEN: Starting Tuesday, April 6, 2010
WHERE: Applications will be available beginning Tuesday, April 6, 2010, at the locations indicated below:
- Santa Rita Building, 310 N. Commerce Park Loop (Second floor)
- Public Housing Zone Offices located at:
- 1501 N. Oracle Road (Tucson House)
- 101 W. Irvington Road, 4B (El Pueblo Center)
- 4015 E. Fairmount Street
- 8123 E. Poinciana Drive (Clements Center)
HOW: Completed applications may be dropped off ONLY at the Public Housing Applications Office, 310 N Commerce Park Loop, 2nd Floor: or mailed to the Public Housing Eligibility Section, Attention MLK, P.O. Box 27210, Tucson, AZ, 85775-2602.