Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program
This section invites you to explore our many Leased Housing programs. You'll find an overview of our Housing Choice Voucher Program and descriptions of our Specialty Programs.
- Tenant Packet Cover Sheet
- Tenant Information Sheet
- Locating and Leasing a Unit
- School District Map and Suntran Contact Numbers
- Census Tract Poverty Levels
- Transfer Voucher to Tucson (Port in)
- Transfer City of Tucson Voucher to Another Jursidiction (Port out)
- Housing Quality Standards (HQS) & Move-in Checklist
- Applying for HUD Housing Assistance? (Fraud Information)
- Denial /Termination of Assistance
- Informal Grievance Process
- Nondiscrimination Notice
- HUD Housing Discrimination Brochure
- A Good Place to Live
- Lead Based Paint Information
- Child Support Declaration (Affidavit of No Alimony/Child Support Declaration)
- Family Support (Self Declaration of Support Income)
- Vacate Notice
- Change Report
For utility allowences, please reference Utility Allowance - effective May 1, 2021
Prepaid Bank Cards for Utility Assistance
For households that qualify for assistance paying their utilities, we send a U.S. Bank ReliaCard. This card will be loaded every month with your pre-determined utility assistance amount.
Other Info and Forms
- Fraud & Crime
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Contact Section 8
- Optional Contact Person or Organization Form (HUD Form 92006) Use this form if you need to designate an alternative, emergency contact person. The form is available in English and Spanish. Fill out the form and return it to: Housing Assistance, 310 N Commerce Park Loop, Tucson, AZ 85745.
Income and Payment Standards
Other Resources (leaving City website)
A pop-up will appear and say that HUD would like to know your location. Click Allow, then options will apprear, click on what you are looking for.