Report An Issue

If you have a Police, Fire, or Medical Emergency, please call 911. For non-emergency issues, please call (520) 791-4444 or submit a report online.

For animal-related issues, please call Pima Animal Care Center, (520) 724-5900.

Please use this form to report issues to the appropriate department in the City of Tucson.

For Code Enforcement or Garbage collection or to File a Cable Complaint, please use the appropriate existing forms: Code Enforcement | Trash Online Service Request | Cable Complaint

This question is to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.