Proposed Fee Increases for FY 2017 - Environmental Services Department
Notice is hereby given that the Environmental Services Department may be recommending establishment or increases to current fees to the department's fee structure to support the following services:
- Community Services (Code Enforcement and Graffiti Abatement)
- Stormwater Management
- Residential Collection
- Commercial Collection
Notice Date 4/6/2016 Proposed Tax Increases for FY 2017 - General Government
In accordance with A.R.S. §9-499.15, public notice is hereby given that the Tucson City Council may consider approving the following new taxes and/or tax increases on June 7, 2016, but no sooner than 60 days after the posting date of this notice
- Public Utility Tax increase from 4% to 5%
- Room Surcharge increase from $2/day to $4/day
Notice of Property Tax Levy and/or Property Tax Rate
In accordance with A.R.S. §9-499.15, public notice is hereby given that the City Council may consider approving a change to the City property tax levies and/or tax rates for fiscal year 2016/17 at a mayor & Council meeting in the City Hall 255 W Alameda, beginning at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 7, 2016. The levy amount and/or tax rate may be increased over the approved levy and/or tax rate for fiscal year 2015/16.
Notice Date 4/8/2016: Proposed Rate Changes for FY 2017 – Tucson Water
In accordance with A.R.S. §9-499.15, public notice is given that the Mayor and Council of the City of Tucson will hold a public hearing to consider proposed changes to monthly water service rates and charges.
A public hearing on the proposed increases will be held on May 17, 2016, at or after 5:30 p.m. at the regular meeting of the Mayor and Council at the Mayor and Council Chambers, City Hall, 255 W. Alameda, Tucson, Arizona.
A copy of the report supporting the proposed action is available at the office of the City Clerk, 9th Floor, City Hall, 255 West Alameda Street, Tucson, Arizona.
Key dates for proposed adjustments to water service rates and charges:
- March 23, 2016: The Citizens’ Water Advisory Committee (CWAC) discussed proposed changes to the water rates
- April 5, 2016: The Mayor and Council considered adoption of the Notice of Intention to increase water rates
- May 17, 2016: Public hearing and Mayor & Council action on water rates
- July 5, 2016: Revised rates take effect, if approved at May 17 public hearing