Starting May 16, 2017, log into the system to:
- Print a Confirmation Statement of your insurance (including your Life Insurance Beneficiary)
If you requested during Open Enrollment to add or increase supplemental employee or spouse life insurance or long term disability buy-up, the next step in your application process is to complete the insurance carrier's online health questionnaire:
In mid-June, The Hartford (Life) or MetLife (LTD) will mail you instructions for accessing the questionnaire.
|Announcements||Take Action||Coverage Info|
Confused about Medical?
||Contact the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)|
|Tax Forms: 1095-B and 1095-C||Change Coverage *||Wellness|
|Print a Coverage Confirmation Statement|
|PSPRS Medical Waiver Incentive||Check or Change Life Insurance Beneficiaries||Important Notices|
|TSRS Medical Waiver Incentive - CLOSED!||Forms|
Recent & Upcoming Changes & Offers
Confused about your medical insurance? Attend a workshop (Insurance 101)!
Change to Insurance Start Date (for individuals hired on or after May 13, 2016)
TSRS Medical Waiver Incentive - CLOSED!
I WANT TO...
Understand the Rules
- Insurance Handbook
- Retiree Health Benefit Continuation A.D.
- Other Important Plan Documents and Notices
Access the Online Enrollment System
Change Coverage *
- Birth of Child
- Employee/Retiree Gains Other Qualifying Coverage
- Employee/Retiree Loses Other Qualifying Coverage
- Spouse/Child Gains Other Qualifying Coverage
- Spouse/Child Loses Other Qualifying Coverage
Retirees: Forms for dropping coverage are on the Retiree Information page.
Learn More About City of Tucson Benefits