Starting May 16, 2017, log into the system to:
- Print a Confirmation Statement of your insurance (including your Life Insurance Beneficiary)
- Make Changes
- Request New Coverage
|Announcements||Take Action||Coverage Info|
Confused about Medical?
||Contact the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)|
|Tax Forms: 1095-B and 1095-C||Change Coverage *||Wellness|
|Print a Coverage Confirmation Statement|
|PSPRS Medical Waiver Incentive||Check or Change Life Insurance Beneficiaries||Important Notices|
|TSRS Medical Waiver Incentive - CLOSED!||Forms|
Recent & Upcoming Changes & Offers
Confused about your medical insurance? Attend a workshop (Insurance 101)!
Change to Insurance Start Date (for individuals hired on or after May 13, 2016)
TSRS Medical Waiver Incentive - CLOSED!
I WANT TO...
Understand the Rules
- Insurance Handbook
- Retiree Health Benefit Continuation A.D.
- Other Important Plan Documents and Notices
Access the Online Enrollment System
Change Coverage *
- Birth of Child
- Employee/Retiree Gains Other Qualifying Coverage
- Employee/Retiree Loses Other Qualifying Coverage
- Spouse/Child Gains Other Qualifying Coverage
- Spouse/Child Loses Other Qualifying Coverage
Retirees: Forms for dropping coverage are on the Retiree Information page.
Learn More About City of Tucson Benefits