Recent & Upcoming Changes & Offers
Flexible Spending Account Open Enrollment: November 1 - 15
- The IRS announced an increase in the Health Care FSA limit; the Dependent Day Care FSA limit remains unchanged. See our FSA page for details.
Confused about your medical insurance? Attend a workshop (Insurance 101)!
Change to Insurance Start Date (for individuals hired on or after May 13, 2016)
Dependent Audit - CLOSED!
Retirement Incentive - CLOSED!
I WANT TO...
Understand the Rules
- Insurance Handbook
- Retiree Health Benefit Continuation A.D.
- Other Important Plan Documents and Notices
Access the Online Enrollment System
Change Coverage *
- Birth of Child
- Employee/Retiree Gains Other Qualifying Coverage
- Employee/Retiree Loses Other Qualifying Coverage
- Spouse/Child Gains Other Qualifying Coverage
- Spouse/Child Loses Other Qualifying Coverage
Retirees: Forms for dropping coverage are on the Retiree Information page.
Learn More About City of Tucson Benefits