CIGNA Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
This program is available to all benefits-eligible City of Tucson employees and their household members.
- Easy access to professionals - toll-free, 24/7 - Call 1-877-622-4327
- Up to three face-to-face sessions per issue per year
- Financial and legal consultation
- Trusted online resources, tools and webcasts for employees and managers (www.mycigna.com)
- Managing Stress Kit
Please see the Cigna EAP brochure for details.
Managers: For onsite scheduling, contact Devan Gengler at 520-282-1806 or Human Resources at 520-791-4241.
Live employee webinars - registration required
- Coming soon
Special Edition Webcasts including:
- Managing Anxiety: Coronavirus Fears & Concerns
- Experiencing Mindfulness - Part 1: An Introduction
- Experiencing Mindfulness - Part 2: How Can It Help
- Work @ Home: Keys to Success
- Resilience in Challenging Times
- For manager: Managing a Virtual Team
- For manager: Supporting Employees - Coronavirus Fears & Concerns
- Coping with the Impact of Racial Injustice
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Managers- Supporting Employees Returning to Work
- Mental Health: You Can Make A Difference
- Navigating the Back to School Challenges