Essential to Public Safety Services
"The Tucson Fire Department relies on our technology to provide emergency and non-emergency services to the community. A modern fire department can not function efficiently without technology." - Joe Gulotta - TFD Assistant Chief
City of Tucson Public Safety personnel provide 24/7, 365 days a year, mission critical services for our community.We serve more than 700 employees at the Tucson Fire Department, over 1400 officers and employees in Law Enforcement and 180 employees in 911 Communications.
The Public Safety team is tasked with the integration of a highly diverse set of business applications that include
- Computer Aided Dispatch
- Law Enforcement Investigative Systems
- Law Enforcement Electronic Information Sharing on a National Basis
- Public Safety Reporting
- Emergency Medical Services
- Crime and Fire Prevention
- Fire Inspection, Staffing, Vehicle Maintenance
- Disaster Preparedness and Wireless Field Solutions to aid in their ability to provide service
The communication and information needs of Public Safety constantly increase and require the constant addition and improvement of technology.
We are proud to work with and support the community in this capacity.