Tucson Water Services Available at Public Works Building

Tucson Water’s New Services division staffs a counter within the City’s Planning and Development Services Department (PDSD) at the City/County Public Works Building, 201 N. Stone Ave.

Contractors, developers, and engineers can apply for new meter and fire hydrant meter installations, and get information regarding water availability and fees for meter installations. Utility staff can answer questions and provide key forms to help move a project forward. Call (520) 791-5164 for information.

Plan submittals should still be submitted at Tucson Water’s New Development division at 310 W. Alameda, first floor. For more information on that, call (520) 791-4718.