GemRide FREE Shuttle!
The Fastest, Easiest Way to Get Around the Tucson Gem, Mineral & Fossil Showcase
Available January 26 – February 11, 2018
GemRide is easy and convenient to use, especially when you park in a Park Tucson parking facility.
- Park at any Downtown Garage or the “Shuttle/Parking Hubs"
- GemRide is a FREE shuttle system connecting parking with Gem, Mineral, Fossil, & Bead shows
- Connects to 42 shows
- Hop on or off the shuttle at any of 34 stops on 4 routes
- Today thru Sunday, February 11, 8:00 am -7:00 pm Daily
- Service Times vary depending on Shuttle Route
Brought to you courtesy of the City of Tucson Office of Economic Initiatives and the City's parking management division, Park Tucson
Maps of GemRide Shuttle Routes and Parking
View and print map and lists of Gem, Mineral Fossil and Bead Shows along the GemRide routes.
Individual GemRide Route Maps
- Downtown Gem Loop (pdf)
- Mineral & Fossil Loop (pdf)
- Kino Gem Loop (pdf)
- Casino del Sol Express (pdf)
Maps of Parking Garages/Lots where you can Park & Catch GemRide
- Downtown Shuttle/Parking Hub - 201 S. Linda Ave. (pdf)
- Kino Gem Loop Shuttle/ Parking Hub - 2701 E. Milber St. (pdf)
- City-State Garage - 498 W. Congress St. (pdf)
- Tucson Convention Center - 260 S. Church Ave. (pdf)
Parking Garages near Stop #10 of GemRide's Downtown Gem Loop:
- Centro Garage - 345 E. Congress St. (pdf)
- Depot Plaza Garage - 45 N. 5th Ave. (pdf)
- Pennington Street Garage - 110 E. Pennington St. (pdf)
Or, park at any of the other 11,000 parking spaces along the Sun Link Streetcar line, on-street or in other lots and garages. Then, hop on board the Sun Link streetcar to the Tucson Convention Center or the Downtown West Hub to board a GemRide shuttle.
Handy Mobile Apps let you Plan Your Visit from Your Smart Phone!
The official Tucson Gem Show Guide app provides visitors with everything they need to know about when and where each event is held, type of event (public, wholesale or both), shuttle and streetcar locations and routes, and dining options. The interactive map makes navigating and planning a breeze, so guests can get as much out of the gem and mineral show as possible.
Tucson Gem Show Guide
Metered Parking - GoTucson Parking App
Pay at one of more than 1,800 metered parking spaces. Get alerts when your paid time is running low, so if you are running late, you can extend your paid time from your smart-phone!
Ride the Sun Link Streetcar - GoTucson Transit App
Purchase single boarding fares, 1-day passes, 3-day passes, or 30-day passes
Tugo Bike Share - Cycle Finder App
Get around, while getting some exercise and enjoying the Tucson sunshine. Tugo is a network of bicycles available for rent for short trips in the city center area. During the gem show, you may purchase a 3-day Tugo pass for just $12!
ParkTucson.com - Parking in Tucson's Downtown area and greater City Center
VisitTucson.org. - Tucson's many attractions and events
GemRide.com • (520) 791-5071 • ParkTucson.com