2020 GemRide Shuttle and Parking Information
The Fastest, Easiest Way to Get Around the
2020 Tucson Gem, Mineral & Fossil Showcase
- GemRide is a FREE shuttle system that connects convenient parking with 43 Gem, Mineral, Fossil, and Bead shows around Tucson
- Service runs January 30 (limited service) to February 16, 2020. Full shuttle service begins on Saturday, February 1, 2020.
- Hours of Service and Frequency vary by Route
- Park at any Downtown Garage or at the “Shuttle/Parking Hubs”
- Hop on or off at any of 36 stops on 4 Routes
- Downtown Gem Loop
- Kino Gem Loop
- Mineral & Fossil Loop
- Casino del Sol Express
- The Hub Express connects two Shuttle/Parking Hubs – Downtown Mercado Hub at 201 S. Linda Ave. in the Mercado District and the Kino Hub at 2901 E. Milber St.
- Accommodations are available for disabled guests, including handicapped-accessible shuttles available at each of the two shuttle/parking hubs.
Shuttle Route subject to change. Confirm on this website.
GemRide- Maps for Shuttles and Parking (from 2019--will be updated for 2020 soon)
View and print map and lists of Gem, Mineral Fossil and Bead Shows along the GemRide routes.
GemRide Individual Route Maps
- Downtown Gem Loop (pdf)
- Mineral & Fossil Loop (pdf)
- Kino Gem Loop (pdf)
- Casino del Sol Express (pdf)
Parking Garages and Lots from which to Catch GemRide:
- Downtown Shuttle/Parking Hub - 201 S. Linda Ave. (pdf)
- Kino Gem Loop Shuttle/ Parking Hub - 2701 E. Milber St. (pdf)
- City-State Garage - 498 W. Congress St. (pdf)
- Tucson Convention Center - 260 S. Church Ave. (pdf)
- Centro Garage - 345 E. Congress St. (pdf)
- Depot Plaza Garage - 45 N. 5th Ave. (pdf)
- Pennington Street Garage - 110 E. Pennington St. (pdf)
Or, park at any of the other 11,000 parking spaces along the Sun Link Streetcar line, on-street or in other lots and garages. Then, hop on board the Sun Link streetcar to the Tucson Convention Center or the Downtown Mercado Hub to board a GemRide shuttle.