GemRide FREE Shuttle!
The Fastest, Easiest Way to Get Around the 2019 Tucson Gem, Mineral & Fossil Showcase
- GemRide is a FREE shuttle system that connects convenient parking with 43 Gem, Mineral, Fossil, and Bead shows around Tucson
- February 1 – 17, 2019
- Hours of Service and Frequency vary by Route
- Park at any Downtown Garage or the “Shuttle/Parking Hubs”
- Hop on or off at any of 36 stops on Four Routes
- Routes: Downtown Gem Loop • Kino Gem Loop • Mineral & Fossil Loop • Casino del Sol Express
- The Hub Express connects two Shuttle/Parking Hubs – Downtown Mercado and 2901 E. Milber St.
- Accommodations are available for disabled guests, including a handicapped-accessible shuttle available at the Downtown Mercado parking hub
Shuttle Route subject to change. Confirm on this website.
GemRide- Maps for Shuttles and Parking
View and print map and lists of Gem, Mineral Fossil and Bead Shows along the GemRide routes.
GemRide Individual Route Maps
- Downtown Gem Loop (pdf)
- Mineral & Fossil Loop (pdf)
- Kino Gem Loop (pdf)
- Casino del Sol Express (pdf)
Individual Parking Lot Maps to Catch GemRide
- Downtown Shuttle/Parking Hub - 201 S. Linda Ave. (pdf)
- Kino Gem Loop Shuttle/ Parking Hub - 2701 E. Milber St. (pdf)
- City-State Garage - 498 W. Congress St. (pdf)
- Tucson Convention Center - 260 S. Church Ave. (pdf)
- Centro Garage - 345 E. Congress St. (pdf)
- Depot Plaza Garage - 45 N. 5th Ave. (pdf)
- Pennington Street Garage - 110 E. Pennington St. (pdf)
Or, park at any of the other 11,000 parking spaces along the Sun Link Streetcar line, on-street or in other lots and garages. Then, hop on board the Sun Link streetcar to the Tucson Convention Center or the Downtown West Hub to board a GemRide shuttle.