The City of Tucson has three lakes which can be used for boating and fishing.
Archer Lake at Christopher Columbus Park is for model boats only (no boating, no fishing).
|Fishing Boating Locations||Arizona Game and Fish Community Fishing Program|
|Rules and Regulations|
Follow the links below for information about each site, rules and regulations, and daily bag and possession limits.
- Christopher Columbus Park: Silverbell Lake (AZGF)
- John F. Kennedy Park: Kennedy Lake (AZGF)
- Chuck Ford Lakeside Park: Lakeside Lake (AZGF)
- No boating and no fishing at Archer lake in Christopher Columbus Park
Please follow the Arizona Game and Fish rules and regulations listed below as well as rules and regulations posted at each site.
- Canoes up to 17 feet and boats 14 feet and under must be properly licensed and permitted.
- Must have proper floatation devices on board.
- Swimming, wading, glass containers, and littering are prohibited.
- Live baitfish are prohibited
- Gasoline motors are prohibited.
- Feeding of ducks and geese prohibited.
"If people can't get to the fish, we bring fish to the people."
Arizona's Community Fishing Program is recognized nationally as one of the best in the country. The Program is a partnership with the Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGF) and local Parks and Recreation Departments to intensively stock and manage park lakes for fishing recreation. Simply put, the Program operates on the premise that "if people can't get out of town to fish, we will bring fish into town for the people." The Program provides convenient, affordable, accessible and fun fishing for anglers of all ages and abilities (AZGF).