Rules and Policies are posted at each pool and splash pad site.
Rules and Policies may be tailored to each site according to the amenities available (e.g. slides, diving boards, wading and recreational areas).
Rules and Policies are enforced by staff at all times.
Pool and Splash Pad Rules
- Patrons must obey the lifguards at all times
- Behaviors that endanger or distract other swimmers such as pushing, running, dunking, riding of shoulders or back, or various forms of horseplay are not allowed
- Patrons may not visit with lifeguards on duty
- Food and drink (other htan water in plastic containers) are not allowed in the pool area
- Smoking, tobacco products, and gum chewing are not allowed at pool facilities
- Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult 18 years old or older
- Children who are not toilet trained should wear tight-fitting, waterproof pants and diapers should be changed in the bath house and away from the pool
- All questionable swim wear and other clothing worn in the pool area must be approved by the Pool Supervisor
- Masks, fins, and snorkels may be used only by adults in the lap lanes or in an organized and supervised class or program. Persons requiring such equipment because of a disability may do so with the approval of the Pool Supervisor.
- All flotation devices mus be Coast Guard-approved (USCG on tag). Such devices may be worn only by non-swimmers actively supervised by and adult on a one-to-one basis. Specialized non-Coast Guard-approved flotation devices may be worn during instructor-led fitness and adaptive classes.
- All patrons are required to leave the pool area when lightning is in the area. Refunds will not be given for inclement weather.
- Lewd or abusive behavior will not be tolerated.