1575 E. 36th Street • Tucson AZ 85713
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Closed Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays
Center Supervisor: Mike Davis - TPRD-QuincieDouglas@tucsonaz.gov
The Quincie Douglas Center is located in Silverlake Park.
|Public-Use Computers||Center Use Rates||Rental Rates|
|Youth & Teen Programs||Active Adult Programs||External Agencies' Services|
|Quincie Douglas Pool|
The center has four public access computers available for public use.
- Computers are available anytime during normal operating hours.
- They are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- There is no printer available.
Weight Room Orientation Classes
- Wednesday, 4:30 p.m. (Sign-up begins 15 minutes in advance; space is limited.)
- Parent/Guardian approval is required for all participants ages 14-17
- Participants ages 14-17 must be accompanied by a parent/designated adult when taking an Orientation class.
- Participants ages 14 and 15 must be accompanied by a designated adult, who has completed an Orientation class, at all times while using Fitness Room equipment
Actively seeking volunteers for our Community Garden. Please contact the Center at 520-791-2507.
Drop-in recreation available daily during normal business hours. Daily fee or Center use pass fees apply.
Ages 50+. Daily, Quarterly, and Annual Passes are available.
- Quilting Club: Tuesday and Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00p.m.
- Fitness Room: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Senior Nutrition Meals
Donation: $1.00 for breakfast and $2.00 for lunch
Breakfast for 50+ - 8:30-9:30 a.m. (Breakfast provided by Catholic Community Services)
Lunch for 60+ - 11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (Lunch provided by Pima Council on Aging)
Pima Council on Aging for Seniors
A representative from PCOA is on hand every Thursday from 8:30 am-10:30 am and is available on a first come, first serve basis.
This service is available for those 50+.
Community Food Bank
Every Wednesday beginning at 8:30 a.m., we will be distributing fresh produce from the Food Bank to our community. All produce distributions are on a first come, first serve basis; we advise to arrive early.
Pima County Public Library
Tucson Urban League