1575 E. 36th Street • Tucson AZ 85713
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Closed Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays
Center Supervisor: Mike Davis - TPRD-QuincieDouglas@tucsonaz.gov
The Quincie Douglas Center is located in Silverlake Park.
|Public-Use Computers||Center Use Rates||Rental Rates|
|Youth & Teen Programs||Active Adult Programs||External Agencies' Services|
|Quincie Douglas Pool|
Egg Hunt in the Park!
Tucson Parks and Recreation is hosting an Egg Hunt in the Park at Quincie Douglas Center (1575 E. 36th Street). Join us for food, drinks, egg hunts, arts and crafts, and face painting. Admission to the event is free.
The center has four public access computers available for public use.
- Computers are available anytime during normal operating hours.
- They are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- There is no printer available.
Weight Room Orientation Classes
- Wednesday, 4:30 p.m. (Sign-up begins 15 minutes in advance; space is limited.)
- Parent/Guardian approval is required for all participants ages 14-17
- Participants ages 14-17 must be accompanied by a parent/designated adult when taking an Orientation class.
- Participants ages 14 and 15 must be accompanied by a designated adult, who has completed an Orientation class, at all times while using Fitness Room equipment
Actively seeking volunteers for our Community Garden. Please contact the Center at 520-791-2507.
Drop-in recreation available daily during normal business hours. Daily fee or Center use pass fees apply.
Ages 50+. Daily, Quarterly, and Annual Passes are available.
- Quilting Club: Tuesday and Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00p.m.
- Fitness Room: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Senior Nutrition Meals
Donation: $1.00 for breakfast and $2.00 for lunch
Breakfast for 50+ - 8:30-9:30 a.m. (Breakfast provided by Catholic Community Services)
Lunch for 60+ - 11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (Lunch provided by Pima Council on Aging)
Pima Council on Aging for Seniors
A representative from PCOA is on hand every Thursday from 8:30 am-10:30 am and is available on a first come, first serve basis.
This service is available for those 50+.
Community Food Bank
Every Wednesday beginning at 8:30 a.m., we will be distributing fresh produce from the Food Bank to our community. All produce distributions are on a first come, first serve basis; we advise to arrive early.
Pima County Public Library
Tucson Urban League