1000 S. Randolph Way • Tucson AZ 85716
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Closed Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays
Center Supervisor: Beth Lucas - TPRD-Therapeutics@tucsonaz.gov
The Therapeutic Recreation Center is located in Gene C. Reid Park.
Our mission is to provide programs that develop and enhance lifelong recreational pursuits for people with disabilities through adaptive, aquatic and inclusive recreation opportunities.
|Inclusion Services||Youth Programs||Teen and Adult Programs|
Therapeutic Recreation is offering 6 virtual programs on Zoom for teens and adults with disabilities. Programs include yoga, virtual field trips, game night, American Sign Language and social clubs. Email Liddie.MacNeil@tucsonaz.gov for more information.
|Arts and crafts room||Enclosed backyard|
Recreation Inclusion provides opportunities for youth and adults, with and without special needs or disabilities to experience recreation and leisure time together.
If you have any inquiries regarding inclusion services, email Beth.Lucas@tucsonaz.gov.
As in all programs offered by Parks and Recreation, the expectation of every participant is to follow the basic rules of conduct.
A participant may be excluded from a program if their presence poses a direct threat to the health or safety of others, or requires a fundamental alteration of the program.
Monthly Social Dance (Virtual Only)
First Saturday of each month from 6 - 8 pm
Dances are co-sponsored by Old Pueblo Civitan
To register, please call 791-4504
- TGIF League Competitive Bowling for ages 16+, Friday afternoons at Lucky Strike Lanes.
- Recreational Bowling for ages 14+, all disabilities, Wednesday afternoons at Lucky Strike Lanes.
- Central Social Club for ages 22+ with developmental disabilities, Tuesday and Thursday evenings at T.R.C.
- Special Olympics Basketball and Track and Field for ages 8+
- Multiple Sclerosis Social Group for all ages.
- Open Recreation for ages 14+, Wednesday evenings. Fee: $1.
- Multiple Sclerosis Support Group, 1st Tuesday afternoon of each month at T.R.C.