8155 E. Poinciana Drive • Tucson AZ 85730
Fitness Center: (520) 791-4730
Monday-Friday: 6:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Closed Sundays and Holidays
Recreation Center: (520) 791-5787
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Closed Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays
The William M. Clements Center complex is located in Lincoln Regional Park.
|Amenities||Youth Programs||Sports Unit|
|Center Use Rates||Adult Programs||Clements Pool|
|Weight Room Orientation Classes||Senior Programs||Center History|
|Aerobics room||Covered basketball courts||Aerobics room|
|Meeting rooms (available Mon. through Fri.)||Multi-use path||Indoor basketball courts|
|Multi-purpose room with kitchen||Indoor walking track|
|Pool and Foosball tables||Locker and shower facilities|
|Public computer room||Weight room|
- Tuesday, 7:00 a.m.; Thursday, 6:30 p.m.; Saturday, 10:00 a.m. (Sign-up begins 15 minutes in advance; space is limited.)
- Parent/Guardian approval is required for all participants ages 14-17
- Participants ages 14-17 must be accompanied by a parent/designated adult when taking an Orientation class.
- Participants ages 14 and 15 must be accompanied by a designated adult, who has completed an Orientation class, at all times while using Fitness Room equipment
In-Betweener’s Club - Age 12-14 (Summer)
Supervised summer teen program with an opportunity for social interaction, games, cooking, community involvement and special activities. Participant must have completed 5th grade. Payment plan is available. Discount program is available for City of Tucson residents only. No program on July 4.
- Sports Unit: Adult Slowpitch Softball Leagues, Summer Track and Field, and Summer Road Races - call 791-4870 for information
- Open Basketball - Tuesday/Thursday, Noon-8:00 p.m.; Saturdays, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Call for additional Open Gym hours
- Pickleball - Tuesday and Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Fitness building, Tuesday, Thursday, 6:00am-3:00pm
Recreation building, Tuesday, Thursday, 8:00am-2:00pm.
Chair fitness on Tuesdsay/Thursday from 8:30-9:30 a.m.
Card games, board games, billiards, crafts, swimming, exercise equipment.
Day trips and health/fitness activities planned monthly. Call pool at 791-5785 for lap swim hours and membership requirements
City of Tucson Parks and Recreation, in collaboration with the Pima Council on Aging, will offer an outstanding program designed to enhance the quality of life and the opportunity for greater independence for older adults and support caregivers.
Senior Lunch Program
Located in the Recreation building at Clements Center.
Hours: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm - Lunch served Noon-12:30 p.m.
Individuals aged 60 and over, or their spouses of any age may participate. Meals are prepared to provide 1/3 of the daily recommended dietary allowances. Meals are low in fat, sugar, salt, but are not “special” diets. A donation of $2.00 per meal is requested which helps to support the program. Meals are provided on a reservation basis and must be reserved the week prior.
Enhance Fitness Program
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
8:30 am-9:30 am.
Aims to improve health and physical performance in older adults. Class includes warm-up, cool-down, low impact aerobics, strength training, balance training and flexibility exercise.
For more information contact Pima Council on Aging or call 520-790-7262.
Clements Center opened its doors in June of 1999 and added the state-of-the-art Fitness Center in June of 2005. Clements Center offers a variety of leisure classes and recreational opportunities
Clements Center is named after Tucson community leader William M. Clements. Mr. Clements was a generous man who was not only a business leader but also an ardent supporter and promoter of Tucson and it's community organizations.