|KIDCO Programs||Find a KIDCO Location (map)||SchoolzOut Program|
KIDCO Summer Program
Registration opens on Saturday, May 15 for summer youth programs. Read more here
SIGN UP FOR KIDCO SUMMER - Tucson Parks and Recreation's Summer KIDCO at 16 locations in Centers and Tucson Unified and Amphitheater school districts. Programming will be available Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m. (excluding City holidays). Registration will begin on May 15 at 6 a.m., on EZEEreg.com. The Discount Program is available to city residents who qualify. Those who are interested can call that same number to schedule an appointment to apply. Any discounts must be applied prior to registration.
KIDCO Afterschool Program
Tucson Parks and Recreation's KIDCO Afterschool will resume for all locations in the Tucson Unified, Amphitheater and Sunnyside school districts. Programming will be available from the time of dismissal until 6 p.m. on all in-person learning days (excluding City holidays). Registration will begin online July 17, at 6 a.m. for residents and 11 a.m. for non-residents on EZEEreg.com. In person and phone-in registration begins July 20 with Registration Services, Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. The Discount Program is available to city residents who qualify. Those who are interested can call that same number to schedule an appointment to apply. Any discounts must be applied prior to registration.
Afterschool KIDCO Operations Manual COVID-19 Supplement
- A safe, comfortable place for children to be after school and during the summer.
- An opportunity for kids to express themselves through various art forms, sports and special events.
- A place to practice physical fitness, experience healthy alternatives and learn respect for the body.
- An environment that helps encourage listening and caring and where positive values are reinforced.
- An opportunity to develop varied interests, to practice recreational skills and to experience positive use of leisure time.
- A time for friendships and socializing.
For more information about the KIDCO program, contact 791-5912. For registration information, contact Registration Services at 791-4877. KIDCO is eligible for the Discount Program and/or a KIDCO payment plan is available..