|KIDCO Programs||Find a KIDCO Location (map)||SchoolzOut Program|
KIDCO is an after-school and summer recreation program which provides:
- A safe, comfortable place for children to be after school and during the summer.
- An opportunity for kids to express themselves through various art forms, sports and special events.
- A place to practice physical fitness, experience healthy alternatives and learn respect for the body.
- An environment that helps encourage listening and caring and where positive values are reinforced.
- An opportunity to develop varied interests, to practice recreational skills and to experience positive use of leisure time.
- A time for friendships and socializing.
KIDCO Summer (must have completed kindergarten through 5th)
KIDCO Summer runs for two 4-week sessions in June and July. To register for the entire 8-week program, you must register for both sessions.
KIDCO Inclusion Summer
The Inclusion program provides structured recreational and social opportunities for youth with learning and/or developmental disabilities who are ready for inclusion. Must have self-help skills, want to participate in activities and display successful inclusion. Qualifying participants must call 837-8060 to register for this program.
After-school recreation program during school year Monday through Friday. Child will be registered for entire school year at initial registration.
For more information about the KIDCO program, contact 791-5912. For registration information, contact Registration Services at 791-4877. KIDCO is eligible for the Discount Program and/or a KIDCO payment plan is available. Current sites are listed in the Activity Guide (Class Catalog).
Day camps offered at recreation centers during fall, holiday, and spring breaks. Activities include games, sports, arts and crafts, nutrition-based learning activities, performing arts, field trips and special theme activities. 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Fee required. Check EZEEreg.com for more information on locations, dates and cost.