Amusement Equipment Vendor Permit

Thank you for your interest in becoming an amusement equipment vendor for the City of Tucson Parks and Recreation department. Any ramada reservations in City parks that would like to have amusement equipment must use one of our approved vendors. For questions, call 520-791-4873.


  1. Cost is $300 for a 6-month term due upon approval of the application.

  2. Must agree to all Amusement Equipment Vendor Permit Conditions. (to be linked when final)

  3. Vendor must have a City of Tucson Business Licence.

  4. Vendor must have a Certificate of Insurance. (see example here)

  • COI must have commercial general liability in the amount of $2 million for each occurrence, and $4 million aggregate, naming the City of Tucson, City of Tucson as additional insured and certificate holder with the following address PO BOX 27210, Tucson Az, 85726-7210.

  • For climbing walls and rock walls (we do not allow inflatable climbing walls), the amount of $5 million for each occurrence is required.  

  • A 10-day Cancelation Clause is required for all insurance policies. 

  • Auto Liability - $1 million combined single limit (each accident) required if the operator owns a fleet of vehicles. 

  • Workers Compensation – Arizona Statutory Requirement (for each employee) 

  • Failure to maintain proper liability insurance will result in immediate revocation or denial of a permit. 

  • The City of Tucson Special Events Office reserves the right to review each event and determine if additional insurance coverage requirements are necessary.

Have all applicable documents available to upload prior to applying.