Tucson Parks and Recreation, in partnership with the American Red Cross, to offer $2 swim lessons to those who qualify
The City of Tucson Parks and Recreation department, in partnership with the American Red Cross Aquatics Centennial Program, will offer $2 summer swim lessons for children ages 6 months to 17 years. Participants must be among the first 1,400 registered who qualify for the Discount Program.
Those who are already qualified for the Discount Program in our system can register online at www.EZEEreg.com beginning Saturday, April 29, for residents and Wednesday, May 3, for non-residents. If not pre-qualified, you must apply in person at any recreation center or administration office, prior to registration. Find out if you qualify by viewing the Discount Program guidelines at tucsonaz.gov/parks ( https://www.tucsonaz.gov/parks/discount-program )or by calling 791-4877.
For those who do not qualify for the Discount Program, swim lessons will be $15/session. Lessons are offered in four, two-week sessions, with eight lessons per session during June and July. There are 18 pools throughout the city open from June 1 through August 2. For more information on how to register, and to find a location near you, visit our website at tucsonaz.gov/parks ( https://www.tucsonaz.gov/parks/pools-and-splash-pads ), or see page 8 of the Parks and Recreation Activity Guide, viewable online at www.EZEEreg.com ( http://www.ezeereg.com/ ).
- Amphitheater – 125 W. Yavapai Rd.
- Archer – 1665 S. La Cholla Blvd.
- Catalina – 2005 N. Dodge Blvd.
- Clements – 8155 E. Poinciana Dr.
- Edith Ball ARC - 3455 E. Zoo Court (Reid Park)
- El Pueblo – 5100 S. Missiondale Rd.
- Fort Lowell – 2900 N. Craycroft Rd.
- Freedom – 5000 E. 29th St.
- Himmel – 1000 N. Tucson Blvd.
- Jacobs – 1020 W. Lind St.
- Kennedy – 3700 S. Mission Rd.
- Mansfield – 2275 N. 4th Ave.
- Menlo – 1100 W. Fresno St.
- Palo Verde – 300 S. Mann Ave.
- Purple Heart – 9800 E. Rita Rd.
- Quincie Douglas – 1563 E. 36th St.
- Sunnyside – 1725 E. Bilby Rd.
- Udall – 7200 E. Tanque Verde Rd.